This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc prerelease fails with ICE when compiling C code on ppc/linux
On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 12:13:07PM +0200, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:
> Franz Sirl <Franz.Sirl-kernel@lauterbach.com> writes:
>
> > This should be fixed now, try a prerelease later than 20020502.
> I can't because 05 snap is broken (ada part):
This should also be fixed now.
>
> gcc -c -g -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long -W -Wall -gnatpg -gnata -g -O1 -fno-inline \
> -I- -I. -I../../../gcc/ada ../../../gcc/ada/a-except.adb
> a-excpol.adb:10:80: (style) this line is too long
> s-stoele.adb:9:80: (style) this line is too long
> make[3]: *** [a-except.o] Error 1
> make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/users/builder/rpm/BUILD/gcc-20020506/obj-i386-pld-linux/gcc/ada'
>
> > Franz.
>
> --
> Arkadiusz Mi?kiewicz IPv6 ready PLD Linux at http://www.pld.org.pl
> misiek(at)pld.org.pl AM2-6BONE, 1024/3DB19BBD, arekm(at)ircnet, PWr
>
--
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer