This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
RTL flag check: access macro used with unexpected rtx code `jump_insn' in dbr_schedule, at reorg.c:3631
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 12:54:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: RTL flag check: access macro used with unexpected rtx code `jump_insn' in dbr_schedule, at reorg.c:3631
On hppa-linux-gnu, I get with todays mainline:
./xgcc -B./ -B/home/dave/opt/gnu/hppa-linux/bin/ -isystem /home/dave/opt/gnu/hppa-linux/include -isystem /home/dave/opt/gnu/hppa-linux/sys-include -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include -g0 -finhibit-size-directive -fno-inline-functions -fno-exceptions -fno-zero-initialized-in-bss \
-c ../../gcc/gcc/crtstuff.c -DCRT_BEGIN \
-o crtbegin.o
../../gcc/gcc/crtstuff.c: In function `__do_global_dtors_aux':
../../gcc/gcc/crtstuff.c:282: RTL flag check: access macro used with unexpected rtx code `jump_insn' in dbr_schedule, at reorg.c:3631
Dave
--
J. David Anglin dave.anglin@nrc.ca
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)