This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: target/6569: sparc-sun-solaris2.7 C testsuite regression in compile/20011119-2.c
- From: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- To: davem at gcc dot gnu dot org,gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org,gcc-prs at gcc dot gnu dot org,ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu,nobody at gcc dot gnu dot org,rth at redhat dot com,davem at redhat dot com,jakub at redhat dot com,mark at codesourcery dot com,gcc-gnats at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 00:35:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: target/6569: sparc-sun-solaris2.7 C testsuite regression in compile/20011119-2.c
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Monday 06 May 2002 22:23, Franz Sirl wrote:
> On Monday 06 May 2002 08:03, email@example.com wrote:
> > Synopsis: sparc-sun-solaris2.7 C testsuite regression in
> > compile/20011119-2.c
> > Responsible-Changed-From-To: unassigned->sirl
> > Responsible-Changed-By: davem
> > Responsible-Changed-When: Sun May 5 23:03:04 2002
> > Responsible-Changed-Why:
> > On request by Mark.
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gc
> >c& pr=6569
> Can you try the attached patch? It seems to work for me, but the bootstrap
> hasn't completed yet. While I was at it, I improved the placing of the
> warning messages. I'm still a bit confused, cause it sometimes seems
> olddecl and newdecl appeared to be swapped compared to their sourcefile
FYI, bootstrap+regtest on x86-linux-gnu completed successfully.