This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Pooma regression in the 3.1 branch
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mitchell at mail dot codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 09:11:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: Pooma regression in the 3.1 branch
- References: <3CCFD5BC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 01:47:08PM +0200, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> Hi all,
> today, after two or three days since the last time, I run again the
> Pooma testsuite on my i686-pc-linux-gnu using a freshly built 3.1.
> Unfortunately I have to report that something is seriously broken in the
> code generation. Testing stops in Bounce:
> make: Entering directory
> CXXToSuite... See LINUXgcc/Bounce.o_APP.info
> LinkToSuite... See LINUXgcc/Bounce_APP.info
> Done linking /home/paolo/pooma-gcc/examples/Particles/Bounce/LINUXgcc/Bounce
> make: Leaving directory `/home/paolo/pooma-gcc/examples/Particles/Bounce'
> ./Particles/Bounce/LINUXgcc/Bounce < Particles/Bounce/Bounce.in >
> diff Bounce.output Particles/Bounce/Bounce.out > Bounce.output.diff
> make: *** [Particles/Bounce/Bounce.output] Error 1
> Compiling and executing the Pooma 2.3.0 examples failed. Please submit
> tester.log. at ./tester.pl line 196.
> There is a comparison error between Bounce.output and the expected
> Bounce.out, I'm attaching to this message the former.
> Is anyone else seeing this??
> Ciao, Paolo.
This is also failing on ia64-unknown-linux-gnu with 3.1 built from
sources from about ten hours ago. It worked a few days ago, but I
haven't tried it since then.