This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: wstring & wfstream
- From: "Eric Ray" <ERay at zixit dot com>
- To: "Eric Ray" <ERay at zixit dot com>,"'Benjamin Kosnik'" <bkoz at redhat dot com>, <gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:42:03 -0600
- Subject: RE: wstring & wfstream
sorry...
and I'm using gcc version 2.95.3 20010315 (release)
-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Ray
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 11:41 AM
To: 'Benjamin Kosnik'; gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org; Eric Ray
Subject: RE: wstring & wfstream
Yes, thanks for reminding me. I'm on a Solaris box version 2.7.
How do I manually turn on support for wide characters?
-----Original Message-----
From: Benjamin Kosnik [mailto:bkoz@redhat.com]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 11:36 AM
To: gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org; eray@zixit.com
Subject: Re: wstring & wfstream
what sources are you using? what platform(s) are you compiling on?
if it's solaris, you'll need to manually turn on support for wide
characters.
-benjamin