This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [hubicka@ucw.cz: Re: EH notes and split instructions]
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- To: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 16:18:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: [hubicka@ucw.cz: Re: EH notes and split instructions]
- References: <20020226185112.GB8182@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> <20020226160937.F28704@redhat.com> <1014910009.4921.72.camel@dhcppc2> <20020228152805.GG6576@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> <1015029571.1754.256.camel@dhcppc2> <20020307143325.GF911@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> <1015514008.1819.5.camel@dhcppc2>
> On Thu, 2002-03-07 at 06:33, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> > Hmm, I feel ashamed to ask:
> > bash-2.04$ ./jc1 -O2 EngineUtils.java
> > EngineUtils.java:0: Can't find default package `java.lang'. Check the CLASSPATH
> > environment variable and the access to the archives
> > 1 error
>
> jc1 is complaining that it can find the core class files. These are
> installed as libgcj.jar. If you don't have this installed, and you have
> it built in your build directory, use "jc1
> -fclasspath=/path/to/libgcj.jar". If you don't even have it built, but
> have a configured tree, you might be able to get away with "jc1
> -fclasspath=/path/to/libjavasrc:/path/to/libjavabuild".
Uhm, I see - I was almost right, except I was giving it path to libgcj,
not the libgcj itself.
I now reproduce the crash. It is similar to three ones I sent today but
another one, this time my sanity checking rings in postreload. Hope to have
patch soon.
Honza
>
> Thanks,
>
> AG
>