This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: java/5722: International language text not recognized by front end
- From: tromey at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: evbreuse at intec dot rug dot ac dot be, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-prs at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-prs at gcc dot gnu dot org, nobody at gcc dot gnu dot org, tromey at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 19 Feb 2002 16:51:20 -0000
- Subject: Re: java/5722: International language text not recognized by front end
- Reply-to: tromey at gcc dot gnu dot org, evbreuse at intec dot rug dot ac dot be, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-prs at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-prs at gcc dot gnu dot org, nobody at gcc dot gnu dot org, tromey at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-gnats at gcc dot gnu dot org
Synopsis: International language text not recognized by front end
Responsible-Changed-From-To: unassigned->tromey
Responsible-Changed-By: tromey
Responsible-Changed-When: Tue Feb 19 08:51:17 2002
Responsible-Changed-Why:
I'm handling this
State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: tromey
State-Changed-When: Tue Feb 19 08:51:17 2002
State-Changed-Why:
I think this isn't a bug. See the note I sent last night.
If you try the suggestions there and still have problems,
tell me and I can reopen the PR. Thanks.
http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=5722