This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ostream and long long
- To: Andris Pavenis <andris at hal dot astr dot lu dot lv>
- Subject: Re: ostream and long long
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: 26 Jul 2001 10:56:16 +0200
- Cc: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>, David Durham <david dot durham at wcom dot com>, <gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Andris Pavenis <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| > If --enable-long-long, then the accompanying C99 mathematical
| > functions should be availble for long long support. They are not
| > unreleated.
| Do we really need sqrtf(), sqrtl(), sinl() and similar functions to
| support long long? I think the best would be to check for functions
| we really need for --enable-long-long instead of disabling it
| if at least one of functions added with c99 is missing
We did similar things in the past. Please check the archive for
the numerous complains and discussions about configure time & checking
separately for truly minimal subsets.
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com