This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ostream and long long
- To: Andris Pavenis <andris at hal dot astr dot lu dot lv>
- Subject: Re: ostream and long long
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: 25 Jul 2001 22:47:23 +0200
- Cc: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>, David Durham <david dot durham at wcom dot com>, <gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andris Pavenis <email@example.com> writes:
| On 24 Jul 2001, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
| > David Durham <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| > | Well, with gcc 3.0 (solaris 2.5.1) compiling with c++ (as opposed to g++
| > | or gcc)
| > It seems like you didn't configure GCC with --enable-long-long. Did you?
| --enable-long-long is ignored unless large number of C99 functions
| (like wide character functions, c99 mathematical functions and some
| long long type related ones) are available. If You don't have at least
| one it's ignored.
| Perhaps it would be better to test for functions really related to
| using long long instead of binding it to support of many unrelated ones
If --enable-long-long, then the accompanying C99 mathematical
functions should be availble for long long support. They are not