This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: make CFG survive post-reload splitting: SH breakage
- To: jh at suse dot cz (Jan Hubicka)
- Subject: Re: make CFG survive post-reload splitting: SH breakage
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 00:01:12 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: aph at cambridge dot redhat dot com (Andrew Haley), rth at cygnus dot com,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jh at suse dot cz (Jan Hubicka),gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, amylaar at redhat dot com
> Does this patch looks like sensible solution?
This can't possibly work, since split_all_insns is called from toplev.c after
> If so, can you please test it, as I don't have any of the affected platforms
The SH port can be tested with a simulator. In fact, AFAIK this is the most
common way to test it.
Moreover, you would find this failure if you just tried to build the libraries
with -O2 optimization.
SH targets you can configure are sh-hms/sh-coff and sh-elf.