This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: c++/3546: internal compiler error: templates & array assignment
- To: lerdsuwa at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-prs at gcc dot gnu dot org, nobody at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: c++/3546: internal compiler error: templates & array assignment
- From: John Hainsworth <hainsworth at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:34:16 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry to take so long to reply.
I have attached Matrix.ii.
Note: Matrix.C was a 1-line file that included
Matrix.H -- I just did that so I could compile it
convenently. So ending at Matrix.C line 2 is
not a problem.
John
--- lerdsuwa@gcc.gnu.org wrote:
> Synopsis: internal compiler error: templates & array
> assignment
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: lerdsuwa
> State-Changed-When: Sat Jul 7 07:19:58 2001
> State-Changed-Why:
> The testcase you provided is corrupted. Could
> you please
> resubmit the preprocessed file again? You can
> mail it to
> me directly and I'll add it to the GNATS report.
>
>
http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=3546&database=gcc
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
Matrix.ii