This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: Gcc-3.0 bootstrap on HPUX 11.00
- To: "'Bruce Korb'" <bkorb at pacbell dot net>, Richard Begg <Richard dot Begg at colesmyer dot com dot au>
- Subject: RE: Gcc-3.0 bootstrap on HPUX 11.00
- From: Richard Begg <Richard dot Begg at colesmyer dot com dot au>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:27:40 +1000
- Cc: "'gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "'gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
Looks like someone beat me to it. I started with the released 3.0 tarball,
which obviously has some flaws.
Is there a particular release beyond 3.0 that I'm better of working with, or
is it just too soon?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bruce Korb [SMTP:email@example.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, 10 July 2001 12:11 PM
> To: Richard Begg
> Cc: 'firstname.lastname@example.org'; 'email@example.com'; 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
> Subject: Re: Gcc-3.0 bootstrap on HPUX 11.00
> Richard Begg wrote:
> > ... here's the revised diff...
> What does your patch do that this does not?
> Did you get your 3.0 pre-this patch?