This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: __GXX_WEAK__ broken
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 07:52:28 +0100
- Cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
In cppinit.c we have
_cpp_define_builtin (pfile, "__GXX_WEAK__ 1");
_cpp_define_builtin (pfile, "__GXX_WEAK__ 0");
This code assumes SUPPORTS_ONE_ONLY is a boolean macro, or at least
evaluatable by CPP. Unfortunately that is not true for m88k, as I've
just found out working on target stuff. It expands to an operation on
target_flags, which is something cpplib doesn't link to as it is in
Any good ideas?