This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Large increase in testsuite failures in optimized 3.0 20010613 (prerelease)
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: Large increase in testsuite failures in optimized 3.0 20010613 (prerelease)
- From: David Ronis <ronis at ronispc dot chem dot mcgill dot ca>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 11:47:16 -0400
- Reply-To: ronis at onsager dot chem dot mcgill dot ca
Alexandre Oliva wrote:
>On Jun 14, 2001, David Ronis <ronis@ronispc.chem.mcgill.ca> wrote:
>> /usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld: warning: libgcc_s.so.0, needed by /usr/lib/gcc-li
>> b/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.0/../../../libm.so, may conflict with libgcc_s.so.1
>Did you really build glibc against the unstable libgcc? I'm afraid
>you'll have to rebuild it.
Thanks for the reply. Yes, dumb as it sounds, I did (inorder to get
stack alignment to work). On the other hand, this was done long ago
and nothing has changed since (I'm still using glibc-2.2.2, and was
planning to 2.2.3 soon).
Why did the failures just turn up? Moreover, is the current snapshot
stable enough to build 2.2.3?
David