This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
could be a library problem. INT_MAX
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: could be a library problem. INT_MAX
- From: "David L. Nicol" <david at kasey dot umkc dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 15:57:52 -0500
- Organization: University of Missouri - Kansas City supercomputing infrastructure
Compilation fails.
gcc -DIN_GCC -g -O2 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc
-I../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc/config -I../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc/../include -c
insn-emit.c
gcc -c -DIN_GCC -g -O2 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc
-I../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc/config -I../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc/../include
../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc/lcm.c
gcc -c -DIN_GCC -g -O2 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc
-I../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc/config -I../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc/../include
../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc/profile.c
gcc -c -DIN_GCC -g -O2 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc
-I../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc/config -I../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc/../include
../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc/genattrtab.c
../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc/genattrtab.c: In function `max_attr_value':
../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc/genattrtab.c:4733: `INT_MAX' undeclared (first use in
this function)
../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc/genattrtab.c:4733: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported only once
../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc/genattrtab.c:4733: for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [genattrtab.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/david/src/gcc/gcc-2.95.3_objdir/gcc'
make: *** [all-gcc] Error 2
[david@littleroo gcc-2.95.3_objdir]$
gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat-linux/egcs-2.91.66/specs
gcc version egcs-2.91.66 19990314/Linux (egcs-1.1.2 release)
--
David Nicol 816.235.1187
Signature closed for repaving