This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

cvs-tree is buggy/broken on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00


I am tired, tired, tired.
today's cvs branch of gcc/binutils fails to bootstrap.
Seems to be the binutils part to be blamed therefore?

[markus@computer]  build/ > which as
/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/binutils-200010321/bin/as

[markus@computer]  build/ > rm -rf *; ../gcc/configure
--prefix=/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321
--enable-version-specific-runtime-libs --enable-languages=c
--with-gnu-as --without-gnu-ld 2>&1 | tee configure.log && gmake -j4
bootstrap 2>&1 | tee bootstrap.log

dies with AS errors, see the log-files attached.

Many thanks for a working gcc version on this platform in advance.


Markus
Configuring for a hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00 host.
*** This configuration is not supported in the following subdirectories:
     target-libchill target-libstdc++-v3 target-libf2c target-libffi target-boehm-gc target-zlib target-libjava fastjar target-libobjc
    (Any other directories should still work fine.)
Created "Makefile" in /work/markus/GCC/build using "mh-frag"
Configuring libiberty...
creating cache ../config.cache
checking host system type... hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00
checking build system type... hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00
checking for ar... ar
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether we are using GNU C... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for POSIXized ISC... no
checking for working const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for a BSD compatible install... /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/bin/install -c
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
checking for sys/file.h... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/time.h... yes
checking for time.h... yes
checking for sys/resource.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/mman.h... yes
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for sys/wait.h that is POSIX.1 compatible... yes
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
checking whether errno must be declared... no
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2 ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2 ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking for asprintf... no
checking for atexit... yes
checking for basename... yes
checking for bcmp... yes
checking for bcopy... yes
checking for bsearch... yes
checking for bzero... yes
checking for calloc... yes
checking for clock... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking for index... yes
checking for insque... yes
checking for memchr... yes
checking for memcmp... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for memmove... yes
checking for memset... yes
checking for mkstemps... no
checking for putenv... yes
checking for random... yes
checking for rename... yes
checking for rindex... yes
checking for setenv... no
checking for sigsetmask... yes
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strdup... yes
checking for strncasecmp... yes
checking for strrchr... yes
checking for strstr... yes
checking for strtod... yes
checking for strtol... yes
checking for strtoul... yes
checking for tmpnam... yes
checking for vasprintf... no
checking for vfprintf... yes
checking for vprintf... yes
checking for vsprintf... yes
checking for waitpid... yes
checking whether alloca needs Cray hooks... no
checking stack direction for C alloca... 1
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for pid_t... yes
checking for vfork.h... no
checking for working vfork... yes
checking for sys_errlist... yes
checking for sys_nerr... yes
checking for sys_siglist... no
checking for getrusage... yes
checking for on_exit... no
checking for psignal... no
checking for strerror... yes
checking for strsignal... no
checking for sysconf... yes
checking for times... yes
checking for sbrk... yes
checking for gettimeofday... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... (cached) yes
checking for working mmap... no
checking for working strncmp... yes
updating cache ../config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating testsuite/Makefile
creating config.h
Configuring zlib...
loading cache ../config.cache
checking host system type... hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00
checking target system type... hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00
checking build system type... hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00
checking for a BSD compatible install... (cached) /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... yes
checking for working aclocal... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking for ld used by GCC... /usr/ccs/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/ccs/bin/ld) is GNU ld... no
checking for BSD-compatible nm... /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/binutils-200010321/bin/nm -B
checking command to parse /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/binutils-200010321/bin/nm -B output... yes
checking for _ prefix in compiled symbols... (cached) no
checking whether ln -s works... yes
updating cache ../config.cache
loading cache ../config.cache within ltconfig
checking for objdir... .libs
checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions ... yes
checking whether the linker (/usr/ccs/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... relink
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... hpux11.00 dld.sl
checking command to parse /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/binutils-200010321/bin/nm -B output... ok
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... yes
creating libtool
updating cache ../config.cache
loading cache ../config.cache
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... (cached) yes
checking for working mmap... (cached) no
checking for memcpy... (cached) yes
checking for strerror... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
Configuring texinfo...
No configuration information in texinfo
Configuring gcc...
loading cache ../config.cache
checking LIBRARY_PATH variable... ok
checking GCC_EXEC_PREFIX variable... ok
checking host system type... hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00
checking target system type... hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00
checking build system type... hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2 ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2 ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking whether gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -Wno-long-long... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E
checking for inline... (cached) inline
checking for volatile... yes
checking for long double... yes
checking for long long int... yes
checking for __int64... no
checking size of short... 2
checking size of int... 4
checking size of long... 4
checking size of long long... 8
checking execution character set... ASCII
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking whether a default assembler was specified... no
checking whether a default linker was specified... no
checking for GNU C library... no
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether ln works... yes
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking for a BSD compatible install... (cached) /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/bin/install -c
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... (cached) yes
checking whether string.h and strings.h may both be included... yes
checking for sys/wait.h that is POSIX.1 compatible... (cached) yes
checking for limits.h... (cached) yes
checking for stddef.h... yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for time.h... (cached) yes
checking for fcntl.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for stab.h... yes
checking for sys/file.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/time.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/resource.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/times.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes
checking for direct.h... no
checking for malloc.h... yes
checking for langinfo.h... yes
checking for iconv.h... yes
checking for stdbool.h... yes
checking for thread.h... no
checking for pthread.h... yes
checking for CHAR_BIT... yes
checking byte ordering... big-endian
checking floating point format... IEEE (big-endian)
checking for gnatbind... no
checking for mktemp... yes
checking for makeinfo... makeinfo
checking for modern makeinfo... yes
checking for recent Pod::Man... no
checking for flex... flex
checking for bison... bison
checking for preprocessor stringizing operator... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for strtoul... (cached) yes
checking for bsearch... (cached) yes
checking for putenv... (cached) yes
checking for popen... yes
checking for bcopy... (cached) yes
checking for strchr... (cached) yes
checking for strrchr... (cached) yes
checking for kill... yes
checking for getrlimit... yes
checking for setrlimit... yes
checking for atoll... no
checking for atoq... no
checking for sysconf... (cached) yes
checking for isascii... yes
checking for gettimeofday... (cached) yes
checking for strsignal... (cached) no
checking for putc_unlocked... yes
checking for fputc_unlocked... no
checking for fputs_unlocked... no
checking for getrusage... (cached) yes
checking for iconv... yes
checking for nl_langinfo... yes
checking for ssize_t... yes
checking for uid_t in sys/types.h... yes
checking type of array argument to getgroups... gid_t
checking for vprintf... (cached) yes
checking for strstr... (cached) yes
checking whether the printf functions support %p... yes
checking for pid_t... (cached) yes
checking for vfork.h... (cached) no
checking for working vfork... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... (cached) yes
checking for working mmap from /dev/zero... no
checking for working mmap with MAP_ANON(YMOUS)... yes
checking for working mmap of a file... yes
checking whether bcopy is declared... yes
checking whether getenv is declared... yes
checking whether atol is declared... yes
checking whether sbrk is declared... yes
checking whether abort is declared... yes
checking whether atof is declared... yes
checking whether getcwd is declared... yes
checking whether getwd is declared... yes
checking whether strsignal is declared... yes
checking whether putc_unlocked is declared... no
checking whether fputs_unlocked is declared... no
checking whether strstr is declared... yes
checking whether environ is declared... yes
checking whether malloc is declared... yes
checking whether realloc is declared... yes
checking whether calloc is declared... yes
checking whether free is declared... yes
checking whether basename is declared... no
checking whether getopt is declared... yes
checking whether getrlimit is declared... yes
checking whether setrlimit is declared... yes
checking whether getrusage is declared... yes
checking if mkdir takes one argument... no
Using `../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.c' for machine-specific logic.
Using `../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.md' as machine description file.
Using the following target machine macro files:
	../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.h
	../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa32-regs.h
	../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/long_double.h
	../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/som.h
	../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa-hpux.h
	../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa-hpux11.h
	../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa-gas.h
checking for strerror in -lcposix... no
checking for working const... (cached) yes
checking for off_t... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for argz.h... no
checking for limits.h... (cached) yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking for nl_types.h... yes
checking for malloc.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... (cached) yes
checking for getcwd... (cached) yes
checking for munmap... yes
checking for putenv... (cached) yes
checking for setenv... (cached) no
checking for setlocale... yes
checking for strchr... (cached) yes
checking for strcasecmp... (cached) yes
checking for strdup... (cached) yes
checking for __argz_count... no
checking for __argz_stringify... no
checking for __argz_next... no
checking for stpcpy... no
checking for LC_MESSAGES... yes
checking whether NLS is requested... yes
checking whether included gettext is requested... no
checking for libintl.h... no
checking whether catgets can be used... no
checking for msgfmt... msgfmt
checking for gmsgfmt... msgfmt
checking for xgettext... :
configure: warning: No program for building catalogs found -> building disabled
checking whether windows registry support is requested... yes
checking registry key on windows hosts... 3.1
checking what assembler to use... /usr/ccs/bin/as
checking what nm to use... nm
checking assembler alignment features... none
checking assembler subsection support... no
checking assembler weak support... no
checking assembler hidden support... no
checking assembler leb128 support... 
checking assembler dwarf2 debug_line support... no
Using ggc-page for garbage collection.
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
Links are now set up to build a native compiler for hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00
updating cache ../config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating intl/Makefile
creating po/Makefile.in
creating fixinc/Makefile
creating gccbug
creating mklibgcc
creating auto-host.h
linking ../../gcc/gcc/intl/libgettext.h to intl/libintl.h
creating libintl.h
Configuring etc...
No configuration information in etc
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/work/markus/GCC/build/libiberty'
if [ x"" != x ] && [ ! -d pic ]; then \
  mkdir pic; \
else true; fi
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/work/markus/GCC/build/zlib'
gcc -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.3\" -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1  -I. -I../../gcc/zlib      -g -O2 -c ../../gcc/zlib/adler32.c
gcc -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.3\" -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1  -I. -I../../gcc/zlib      -g -O2 -c ../../gcc/zlib/compress.c
gcc -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.3\" -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1  -I. -I../../gcc/zlib      -g -O2 -c ../../gcc/zlib/crc32.c
touch stamp-picdir
rm -f needed-list; touch needed-list; \
for f in atexit calloc memchr memcmp memcpy memmove memset rename strchr strerror strncmp strrchr strstr strtol strtoul tmpnam vfprintf vprintf vfork waitpid bcmp bcopy bzero; do \
  for g in asprintf.o mkstemps.o setenv.o vasprintf.o ; do \
    case "$g" in \
      *$f*) echo $g >> needed-list ;; \
    esac; \
  done; \
done
echo argv.o alloca.o choose-temp.o concat.o cplus-dem.o cp-demangle.o dyn-string.o fdmatch.o fnmatch.o getopt.o getopt1.o getpwd.o getruntime.o hashtab.o hex.o floatformat.o lbasename.o md5.o make-temp-file.o objalloc.o obstack.o partition.o pexecute.o safe-ctype.o sort.o spaces.o splay-tree.o strerror.o strsignal.o xatexit.o xexit.o xmalloc.o xmemdup.o xstrdup.o xstrerror.o > required-list
gcc -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.3\" -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1  -I. -I../../gcc/zlib      -g -O2 -c ../../gcc/zlib/deflate.c
gcc -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.3\" -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1  -I. -I../../gcc/zlib      -g -O2 -c ../../gcc/zlib/gzio.c
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/work/markus/GCC/build/libiberty/testsuite'
gmake[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/work/markus/GCC/build/libiberty/testsuite'
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/argv.c -o pic/argv.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/argv.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/alloca.c -o pic/alloca.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/alloca.c
gcc -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.3\" -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1  -I. -I../../gcc/zlib      -g -O2 -c ../../gcc/zlib/infblock.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/choose-temp.c -o pic/choose-temp.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/choose-temp.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/concat.c -o pic/concat.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/concat.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/cplus-dem.c -o pic/cplus-dem.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/cplus-dem.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/cp-demangle.c -o pic/cp-demangle.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/cp-demangle.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/dyn-string.c -o pic/dyn-string.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/dyn-string.c
gcc -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.3\" -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1  -I. -I../../gcc/zlib      -g -O2 -c ../../gcc/zlib/infcodes.c
gcc -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.3\" -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1  -I. -I../../gcc/zlib      -g -O2 -c ../../gcc/zlib/inffast.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/fdmatch.c -o pic/fdmatch.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/fdmatch.c
gcc -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.3\" -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1  -I. -I../../gcc/zlib      -g -O2 -c ../../gcc/zlib/inflate.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/fnmatch.c -o pic/fnmatch.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/fnmatch.c
gcc -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.3\" -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1  -I. -I../../gcc/zlib      -g -O2 -c ../../gcc/zlib/inftrees.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/getopt.c -o pic/getopt.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/getopt.c
../../gcc/libiberty/getopt.c: In function `_getopt_initialize':
../../gcc/libiberty/getopt.c:396: warning: unused parameter `argc'
../../gcc/libiberty/getopt.c:397: warning: unused parameter `argv'
gcc -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.3\" -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1  -I. -I../../gcc/zlib      -g -O2 -c ../../gcc/zlib/infutil.c
gcc -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.3\" -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1  -I. -I../../gcc/zlib      -g -O2 -c ../../gcc/zlib/trees.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/getopt1.c -o pic/getopt1.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/getopt1.c
gcc -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.3\" -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1  -I. -I../../gcc/zlib      -g -O2 -c ../../gcc/zlib/uncompr.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/getpwd.c -o pic/getpwd.o; \
else true; fi
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/getruntime.c -o pic/getruntime.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/getpwd.c
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/getruntime.c
gcc -DPACKAGE=\"zlib\" -DVERSION=\"1.1.3\" -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_GETPAGESIZE=1 -DHAVE_MEMCPY=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1  -I. -I../../gcc/zlib      -g -O2 -c ../../gcc/zlib/zutil.c
true "AR_FLAGS=rc" "CC_FOR_BUILD=gcc" "CFLAGS=-g -O2" "CXXFLAGS=-g -O2" "CFLAGS_FOR_BUILD=" "CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET=-g -O2" "INSTALL=/bin/sh /work/markus/GCC/gcc/install-sh -c" "INSTALL_DATA=/bin/sh /work/markus/GCC/gcc/install-sh -c -m 644" "INSTALL_PROGRAM=/bin/sh /work/markus/GCC/gcc/install-sh -c " "INSTALL_SCRIPT=/bin/sh /work/markus/GCC/gcc/install-sh -c" "LDFLAGS=" "LIBCFLAGS=-g -O2" "LIBCFLAGS_FOR_TARGET=-g -O2" "MAKE=gmake" "MAKEINFO=makeinfo  " "PICFLAG=" "PICFLAG_FOR_TARGET=" "SHELL=/bin/sh" "EXPECT=expect" "RUNTEST=runtest" "RUNTESTFLAGS=" "exec_prefix=/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321" "infodir=/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/info" "libdir=/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/lib" "prefix=/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321" "tooldir=/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00" "AR=ar" "AS=as" "CC=gcc" "CXX=c++" "LD=ld" "LIBCFLAGS=-g -O2" "NM=nm" "PICFLAG=" "RANLIB=true" "DESTDIR=" DO=all multi-do
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/hashtab.c -o pic/hashtab.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/hashtab.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/hex.c -o pic/hex.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/hex.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/floatformat.c -o pic/floatformat.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/floatformat.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/lbasename.c -o pic/lbasename.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/lbasename.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c -o pic/md5.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:356:7: warning: function-like macro "FG" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:357:7: warning: function-like macro "FG" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:358:7: warning: function-like macro "FG" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:359:7: warning: function-like macro "FG" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:360:7: warning: function-like macro "FG" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:361:7: warning: function-like macro "FG" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:362:7: warning: function-like macro "FG" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:363:7: warning: function-like macro "FG" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:364:7: warning: function-like macro "FG" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:365:7: warning: function-like macro "FG" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:366:7: warning: function-like macro "FG" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:367:7: warning: function-like macro "FG" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:368:7: warning: function-like macro "FG" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:369:7: warning: function-like macro "FG" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:370:7: warning: function-like macro "FG" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:371:7: warning: function-like macro "FG" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:374:7: warning: function-like macro "FH" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:375:7: warning: function-like macro "FH" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:376:7: warning: function-like macro "FH" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:377:7: warning: function-like macro "FH" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:378:7: warning: function-like macro "FH" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:379:7: warning: function-like macro "FH" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:380:7: warning: function-like macro "FH" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:381:7: warning: function-like macro "FH" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:382:7: warning: function-like macro "FH" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:383:7: warning: function-like macro "FH" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:384:7: warning: function-like macro "FH" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:385:7: warning: function-like macro "FH" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:386:7: warning: function-like macro "FH" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:387:7: warning: function-like macro "FH" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:388:7: warning: function-like macro "FH" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:389:7: warning: function-like macro "FH" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:392:7: warning: function-like macro "FI" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:393:7: warning: function-like macro "FI" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:394:7: warning: function-like macro "FI" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:395:7: warning: function-like macro "FI" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:396:7: warning: function-like macro "FI" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:397:7: warning: function-like macro "FI" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:398:7: warning: function-like macro "FI" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:399:7: warning: function-like macro "FI" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:400:7: warning: function-like macro "FI" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:401:7: warning: function-like macro "FI" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:402:7: warning: function-like macro "FI" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:403:7: warning: function-like macro "FI" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:404:7: warning: function-like macro "FI" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:405:7: warning: function-like macro "FI" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:406:7: warning: function-like macro "FI" must be used with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/libiberty/md5.c:407:7: warning: function-like macro "FI" must be used with arguments in traditional C
rm -f libz.a
ar cru libz.a adler32.o compress.o crc32.o deflate.o gzio.o infblock.o infcodes.o inffast.o inflate.o inftrees.o infutil.o trees.o uncompr.o zutil.o 
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/make-temp-file.c -o pic/make-temp-file.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/make-temp-file.c
true libz.a
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/work/markus/GCC/build/zlib'
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/objalloc.c -o pic/objalloc.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/objalloc.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/obstack.c -o pic/obstack.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/obstack.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/partition.c -o pic/partition.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/partition.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/pexecute.c -o pic/pexecute.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/pexecute.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/safe-ctype.c -o pic/safe-ctype.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/safe-ctype.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/sort.c -o pic/sort.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/sort.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/spaces.c -o pic/spaces.o; \
else true; fi
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/splay-tree.c -o pic/splay-tree.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/spaces.c
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/splay-tree.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/strerror.c -o pic/strerror.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/strerror.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/strsignal.c -o pic/strsignal.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/strsignal.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/xatexit.c -o pic/xatexit.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/xatexit.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/xexit.c -o pic/xexit.o; \
else true; fi
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/xmalloc.c -o pic/xmalloc.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/xexit.c
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/xmalloc.c
../../gcc/libiberty/strsignal.c: In function `psignal':
../../gcc/libiberty/strsignal.c:597: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/xmemdup.c -o pic/xmemdup.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/xmemdup.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/xstrdup.c -o pic/xstrdup.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/xstrdup.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/xstrerror.c -o pic/xstrerror.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/xstrerror.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/asprintf.c -o pic/asprintf.o; \
else true; fi
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/mkstemps.c -o pic/mkstemps.o; \
else true; fi
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/setenv.c -o pic/setenv.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/asprintf.c
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/mkstemps.c
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/setenv.c
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  ../../gcc/libiberty/vasprintf.c -o pic/vasprintf.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic ../../gcc/libiberty/vasprintf.c
rm -f libiberty.a
ar rc libiberty.a \
  argv.o alloca.o choose-temp.o concat.o cplus-dem.o cp-demangle.o dyn-string.o fdmatch.o fnmatch.o getopt.o getopt1.o getpwd.o getruntime.o hashtab.o hex.o floatformat.o lbasename.o md5.o make-temp-file.o objalloc.o obstack.o partition.o pexecute.o safe-ctype.o sort.o spaces.o splay-tree.o strerror.o strsignal.o xatexit.o xexit.o xmalloc.o xmemdup.o xstrdup.o xstrerror.o  asprintf.o mkstemps.o setenv.o vasprintf.o
true libiberty.a
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/work/markus/GCC/build/libiberty'
Bootstrapping the compiler
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/work/markus/GCC/build/gcc'
gmake CC="gcc" libdir=/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/lib LANGUAGES="c "
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/work/markus/GCC/build/gcc'
HEADERS="auto-host.h gansidecl.h  pa/pa.h pa/pa32-regs.h pa/long_double.h pa/som.h pa/pa-hpux.h pa/pa-hpux11.h pa/pa-gas.h defaults.h" DEFINES="USG" \
TARGET_CPU_DEFAULT="MASK_PA_11" \
/bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/mkconfig.sh config.h
HEADERS="auto-host.h gansidecl.h  pa/pa.h pa/pa32-regs.h pa/long_double.h pa/som.h pa/pa-hpux.h pa/pa-hpux11.h pa/pa-gas.h defaults.h" DEFINES="USG" \
TARGET_CPU_DEFAULT="MASK_PA_11" \
/bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/mkconfig.sh hconfig.h
HEADERS="pa/pa-protos.h" DEFINES="" TARGET_CPU_DEFAULT="" \
/bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/mkconfig.sh tm_p.h
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/version.c -o version.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/main.c -o main.o
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include \
  -DLOCALEDIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale\" \
  -c ../../gcc/gcc/intl.c
/bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/genmultilib \
  "`test yes = yes && echo `" \
  "`test yes = yes && echo `" \
  "`test yes = yes && echo `" \
  "`test yes = yes && echo `" \
  "`test yes = yes && echo `" \
  "`test yes = yes && echo `" \
	> tmp-mlib.h
if [ -f /usr/include/limits.h ] ; then \
  cat ../../gcc/gcc/limitx.h ../../gcc/gcc/glimits.h ../../gcc/gcc/limity.h > tmp-xlimits.h; \
else \
  cat ../../gcc/gcc/glimits.h > tmp-xlimits.h; \
fi
mv tmp-xlimits.h xlimits.h
rm -f lib2funcs.asm
rm -f quadlib.c
cp ../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/lib2funcs.asm .
cp ../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/quadlib.c .
HEADERS="gansidecl.h  pa/pa.h pa/pa32-regs.h pa/long_double.h pa/som.h pa/pa-hpux.h pa/pa-hpux11.h pa/pa-gas.h defaults.h" DEFINES="USG" \
TARGET_CPU_DEFAULT="" \
/bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/mkconfig.sh tconfig.h
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/hash.c -o hash.o
rm -f splay-tree.c
ln -s ../../gcc/gcc/../libiberty/splay-tree.c splay-tree.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include \
	splay-tree.c -o splay-tree.o
/bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/move-if-change tmp-mlib.h multilib.h
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/gen-protos.c
touch s-mlib
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/scan.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/scan-decls.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/gengenrtl.c
rm -f obstack.c
ln -s ../../gcc/gcc/../libiberty/obstack.c obstack.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include \
	obstack.c -o obstack.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/ggc-none.c -o ggc-none.o
rm -f hashtab.c
ln -s ../../gcc/gcc/../libiberty/hashtab.c hashtab.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include hashtab.c
rm -f safe-ctype.c
ln -s ../../gcc/gcc/../libiberty/safe-ctype.c safe-ctype.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include safe-ctype.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/errors.c -o errors.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include \
  ../../gcc/gcc/gencheck.c
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE  -o gen-protos \
  gen-protos.o scan.o ../libiberty/libiberty.a
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE  -o gengenrtl \
 gengenrtl.o ` case "obstack.o" in ?*) echo obstack.o ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` 
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE  -o gencheck \
 gencheck.o ` case "obstack.o" in ?*) echo obstack.o ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` 
./gengenrtl -h >tmp-genrtl.h
./gencheck > tmp-check.h
/bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/move-if-change tmp-genrtl.h genrtl.h
/bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/move-if-change tmp-check.h tree-check.h
./gengenrtl >tmp-genrtl.c
/bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/move-if-change tmp-genrtl.c genrtl.c
touch s-check
touch s-genrtl
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/gencodes.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/rtl.c -o rtl.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/bitmap.c -o bitmap.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/gensupport.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/print-rtl.c -o print-rtl.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/genflags.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/genconfig.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/genattr.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/genattrtab.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/genemit.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/genopinit.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/genoutput.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/genpeep.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/genrecog.c 
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE  -o gencodes \
 gencodes.o rtl.o bitmap.o ggc-none.o gensupport.o hashtab.o safe-ctype.o print-rtl.o errors.o ` case "obstack.o" in ?*) echo obstack.o ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` 
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE  -o genflags \
 genflags.o rtl.o bitmap.o ggc-none.o gensupport.o hashtab.o safe-ctype.o print-rtl.o errors.o ` case "obstack.o" in ?*) echo obstack.o ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` 
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE  -o genconfig \
  genconfig.o rtl.o bitmap.o ggc-none.o gensupport.o hashtab.o safe-ctype.o print-rtl.o errors.o ` case "obstack.o" in ?*) echo obstack.o ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` 
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE  -o genattr \
 genattr.o rtl.o bitmap.o ggc-none.o gensupport.o hashtab.o safe-ctype.o print-rtl.o errors.o ` case "obstack.o" in ?*) echo obstack.o ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` 
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE  -o genemit \
 genemit.o rtl.o bitmap.o ggc-none.o gensupport.o hashtab.o safe-ctype.o print-rtl.o errors.o ` case "obstack.o" in ?*) echo obstack.o ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` 
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE  -o genopinit \
 genopinit.o rtl.o bitmap.o ggc-none.o gensupport.o hashtab.o safe-ctype.o print-rtl.o errors.o ` case "obstack.o" in ?*) echo obstack.o ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` 
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE  -o genoutput \
 genoutput.o rtl.o bitmap.o ggc-none.o gensupport.o hashtab.o safe-ctype.o print-rtl.o errors.o ` case "obstack.o" in ?*) echo obstack.o ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` 
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE  -o genpeep \
 genpeep.o rtl.o bitmap.o ggc-none.o gensupport.o hashtab.o safe-ctype.o print-rtl.o errors.o ` case "obstack.o" in ?*) echo obstack.o ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` 
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE  -o genrecog \
 genrecog.o rtl.o bitmap.o ggc-none.o gensupport.o hashtab.o safe-ctype.o print-rtl.o errors.o ` case "obstack.o" in ?*) echo obstack.o ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` 
./gencodes ../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.md > tmp-codes.h
./genflags ../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.md > tmp-flags.h
/bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/move-if-change tmp-flags.h insn-flags.h
/bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/move-if-change tmp-codes.h insn-codes.h
touch s-flags
./genconfig ../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.md > tmp-config.h
touch s-codes
./genattr ../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.md > tmp-attr.h
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE  -o genattrtab \
 genattrtab.o rtl.o bitmap.o ggc-none.o gensupport.o hashtab.o safe-ctype.o print-rtl.o errors.o ` case "obstack.o" in ?*) echo obstack.o ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` 
/bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/move-if-change tmp-config.h insn-config.h
/bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/move-if-change tmp-attr.h insn-attr.h
touch s-config
./genemit ../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.md > tmp-emit.c
touch s-attr
./genopinit ../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.md > tmp-opinit.c
./genoutput ../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.md > tmp-output.c
/bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/move-if-change tmp-emit.c insn-emit.c
touch s-emit
./genpeep ../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.md > tmp-peep.c
/bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/move-if-change tmp-output.c insn-output.c
/bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/move-if-change tmp-opinit.c insn-opinit.c
./genrecog ../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.md > tmp-recog.c
touch s-output
touch s-opinit
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/conflict.c -o conflict.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/convert.c -o convert.o
/bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/move-if-change tmp-peep.c insn-peep.c
touch s-peep
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/cse.c -o cse.o
/bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/move-if-change tmp-recog.c insn-recog.c
touch s-recog
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/cselib.c -o cselib.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/dbxout.c -o dbxout.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/dce.c -o dce.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/dependence.c -o dependence.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/diagnostic.c -o diagnostic.o
../../gcc/gcc/cse.c: In function `fold_rtx':
../../gcc/gcc/cse.c:3528: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/cse.c:3530: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/cse.c:3643: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/cse.c:3663: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/cse.c:3674: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/cse.c:4281: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/doloop.c -o doloop.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/dominance.c -o dominance.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/dwarf2asm.c -o dwarf2asm.o
../../gcc/gcc/dwarf2asm.c: In function `dw2_asm_output_pcrel':
../../gcc/gcc/dwarf2asm.c:233: warning: unused parameter `size'
../../gcc/gcc/dwarf2asm.c:233: warning: unused parameter `label'
../../gcc/gcc/dwarf2asm.c: In function `dw2_asm_output_nstring':
../../gcc/gcc/dwarf2asm.c:396: warning: pointer targets in passing arg 2 of `output_ascii' differ in signedness
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/dwarf2out.c -o dwarf2out.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/dwarfout.c -o dwarfout.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/emit-rtl.c -o emit-rtl.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/except.c -o except.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/explow.c -o explow.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/expmed.c -o expmed.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/expr.c -o expr.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/final.c -o final.o
../../gcc/gcc/expmed.c: In function `expand_shift':
../../gcc/gcc/expmed.c:2000: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/flow.c -o flow.o
../../gcc/gcc/final.c: In function `final':
../../gcc/gcc/final.c:2020: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c: In function `move_block_to_reg':
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:1829: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:1829: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:1829: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c: In function `can_store_by_pieces':
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:2328: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:2328: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:2328: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c: In function `emit_move_insn':
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:2736: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:2736: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:2736: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c: In function `emit_single_push_insn':
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:3131: warning: unused parameter `mode'
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:3130: warning: unused parameter `x'
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:3132: warning: unused parameter `type'
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c: In function `emit_push_insn':
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:3504: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:3504: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:3504: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/fold-const.c -o fold-const.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/function.c -o function.o
../../gcc/gcc/fold-const.c: In function `div_and_round_double':
../../gcc/gcc/fold-const.c:681: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c: In function `store_field':
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:5217: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/flow.c: In function `try_pre_increment':
../../gcc/gcc/flow.c:6329: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/fold-const.c: In function `optimize_bit_field_compare':
../../gcc/gcc/fold-const.c:2934: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/function.c: In function `instantiate_decls':
../../gcc/gcc/function.c:3588: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/function.c:3588: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../gcc/gcc/function.c: In function `assign_parms':
../../gcc/gcc/function.c:4575: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../gcc/gcc/function.c:4575: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../gcc/gcc/function.c:4583: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../gcc/gcc/function.c: In function `locate_and_pad_parm':
../../gcc/gcc/function.c:5187: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c: In function `expand_expr':
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:6976: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:6976: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:6976: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:7164: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/gcse.c -o gcse.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include genrtl.c -o genrtl.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/ggc-common.c -o ggc-common.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/global.c -o global.o
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c: In function `expand_expr_unaligned':
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:8983: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:8983: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:8983: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:9100: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/graph.c -o graph.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/haifa-sched.c -o haifa-sched.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/ifcvt.c -o ifcvt.o
./genattrtab ../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.md > tmp-attrtab.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/genextract.c
/bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/move-if-change tmp-attrtab.c insn-attrtab.c
touch s-attrtab
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/integrate.c -o integrate.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/jump.c -o jump.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/lcm.c -o lcm.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/lists.c -o lists.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/local-alloc.c -o local-alloc.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/loop.c -o loop.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/optabs.c -o optabs.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/params.c -o params.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/predict.c -o predict.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/print-tree.c -o print-tree.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/profile.c -o profile.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/real.c -o real.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/recog.c -o recog.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/reg-stack.c -o reg-stack.o
../../gcc/gcc/recog.c: In function `general_operand':
../../gcc/gcc/recog.c:1063: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/recog.c:1063: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/recog.c:1063: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/recog.c: In function `immediate_operand':
../../gcc/gcc/recog.c:1252: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/recog.c:1252: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/recog.c:1252: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/recog.c: In function `nonmemory_operand':
../../gcc/gcc/recog.c:1316: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/recog.c:1316: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/recog.c:1316: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/recog.c: In function `asm_operand_ok':
../../gcc/gcc/recog.c:1865: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/regclass.c -o regclass.o
../../gcc/gcc/recog.c: In function `constrain_operands':
../../gcc/gcc/recog.c:2641: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/regmove.c -o regmove.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/regrename.c -o regrename.o
../../gcc/gcc/regclass.c: In function `record_reg_classes':
../../gcc/gcc/regclass.c:1609: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/regmove.c: In function `replace_in_call_usage':
../../gcc/gcc/regmove.c:1606: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/reload.c -o reload.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/reload1.c -o reload1.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/reorg.c -o reorg.o
../../gcc/gcc/reload1.c: In function `replace_pseudos_in_call_usage':
../../gcc/gcc/reload1.c:625: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/reload1.c: In function `reload':
../../gcc/gcc/reload1.c:809: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/reload1.c:809: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/reload1.c:809: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/resource.c -o resource.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/rtlanal.c -o rtlanal.o
../../gcc/gcc/reload.c: In function `find_reloads':
../../gcc/gcc/reload.c:3121: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/reload1.c: In function `reload_as_needed':
../../gcc/gcc/reload1.c:3962: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/reload1.c:4029: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/sbitmap.c -o sbitmap.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/sched-deps.c -o sched-deps.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/sched-ebb.c -o sched-ebb.o
../../gcc/gcc/reload.c: In function `update_auto_inc_notes':
../../gcc/gcc/reload.c:5020: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/sched-rgn.c -o sched-rgn.o
../../gcc/gcc/reload.c: In function `find_reloads_address_part':
../../gcc/gcc/reload.c:5571: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/reload.c:5571: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/reload.c:5571: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/reload.c:5583: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/reload.c:5583: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/reload.c:5583: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/reload.c: In function `regno_clobbered_p':
../../gcc/gcc/reload.c:6639: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/reload.c:6655: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/sched-vis.c -o sched-vis.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/sdbout.c -o sdbout.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/sibcall.c -o sibcall.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/simplify-rtx.c -o simplify-rtx.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/ssa.c -o ssa.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/stmt.c -o stmt.o
../../gcc/gcc/reload1.c: In function `reload_combine':
../../gcc/gcc/reload1.c:8822: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/stor-layout.c -o stor-layout.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/stringpool.c -o stringpool.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/timevar.c -o timevar.o
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include -DUSE_COLLECT2 \
  -DTARGET_NAME=\"hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00\" \
  -c ../../gcc/gcc/toplev.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/tree.c -o tree.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/unroll.c -o unroll.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/varasm.c -o varasm.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/varray.c -o varray.o
../../gcc/gcc/varasm.c:221: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/xcoffout.c -o xcoffout.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/ggc-page.c -o ggc-page.o
../../gcc/gcc/varasm.c: In function `assemble_start_function':
../../gcc/gcc/varasm.c:1001: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../gcc/gcc/varasm.c: In function `assemble_string':
../../gcc/gcc/varasm.c:1103: warning: pointer targets in passing arg 2 of `output_ascii' differ in signedness
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include \
	../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.c -o pa.o
../../gcc/gcc/varasm.c: In function `assemble_real':
../../gcc/gcc/varasm.c:1939: warning: unsigned int format, long int arg (arg 4)
../../gcc/gcc/varasm.c:1939: warning: unsigned int format, long int arg (arg 4)
../../gcc/gcc/varasm.c:1939: warning: unsigned int format, long int arg (arg 4)
../../gcc/gcc/varasm.c:1939: warning: unsigned int format, long int arg (arg 4)
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/tradcpp.c -o tradcpp.o
../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.c: In function `cint_ok_for_move':
../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.c:354: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.c: In function `move_operand':
../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.c:398: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.c:403: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.c: In function `compute_movstrsi_length':
../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.c:2305: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/tradcif.c -o tradcif.o
../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.c: In function `output_function_prologue':
../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.c:2949: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include  \
-DTARGET_MACHINE=\"hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00\" -DUSE_COLLECT2 \
-c ../../gcc/gcc/collect2.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/tlink.c -o tlink.o
(SHLIB_LINK='' \
SHLIB_MULTILIB=''; \
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include \
  -DSTANDARD_STARTFILE_PREFIX=\"../../../\" -DSTANDARD_EXEC_PREFIX=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/lib/gcc-lib/\" -DDEFAULT_TARGET_VERSION=\"3.1\" -DDEFAULT_TARGET_MACHINE=\"hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00\" -DSTANDARD_BINDIR_PREFIX=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/bin/\" -DTOOLDIR_BASE_PREFIX=\"../../../../\" `test "${SHLIB_LINK}" -a "yes" = "yes" && echo "-DENABLE_SHARED_LIBGCC"` `test "${SHLIB_MULTILIB}" && echo "-DNO_SHARED_LIBGCC_MULTILIB"` \
  -c ../../gcc/gcc/gcc.c)
../../gcc/gcc/gcc.c:650: warning: string length `893' is greater than the length `509' ISO C89 compilers are required to support
../../gcc/gcc/gcc.c:800: warning: string length `564' is greater than the length `509' ISO C89 compilers are required to support
../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.c: In function `function_arg':
../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.c:6869: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.c:6870: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.c:6876: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.c:6903: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.c:6924: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.c:6950: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.c: In function `function_arg_partial_nregs':
../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.c:7046: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.c:7049: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.c:7049: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/gccspec.c -o gccspec.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/cppmain.c -o cppmain.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/cppspec.c -o cppspec.o
(cd intl && gmake all)
gmake[3]: Entering directory `/work/markus/GCC/build/gcc/intl'
gcc -c -DIN_GCC -DLOCALEDIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale\" -DGNULOCALEDIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale\" -DLOCALE_ALIAS_PATH=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale:.\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.. -I. -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl -I../../../gcc/gcc/lib -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/../config -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/../../include  -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  ../../../gcc/gcc/intl/intl-compat.c
../../gcc/gcc/gcc.c: In function `process_command':
../../gcc/gcc/gcc.c:3546: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/gcc.c:3681: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
gcc -c -DIN_GCC -DLOCALEDIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale\" -DGNULOCALEDIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale\" -DLOCALE_ALIAS_PATH=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale:.\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.. -I. -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl -I../../../gcc/gcc/lib -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/../config -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/../../include  -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  ../../../gcc/gcc/intl/bindtextdom.c
gcc -c -DIN_GCC -DLOCALEDIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale\" -DGNULOCALEDIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale\" -DLOCALE_ALIAS_PATH=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale:.\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.. -I. -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl -I../../../gcc/gcc/lib -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/../config -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/../../include  -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  ../../../gcc/gcc/intl/dcgettext.c
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include -c ../../gcc/gcc/c-parse.c
../../../gcc/gcc/intl/dcgettext.c:112:3: warning: suggest not using #elif in traditional C
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/c-lang.c -o c-lang.o
gcc -c -DIN_GCC -DLOCALEDIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale\" -DGNULOCALEDIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale\" -DLOCALE_ALIAS_PATH=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale:.\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.. -I. -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl -I../../../gcc/gcc/lib -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/../config -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/../../include  -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  ../../../gcc/gcc/intl/dgettext.c
gcc -c -DIN_GCC -DLOCALEDIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale\" -DGNULOCALEDIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale\" -DLOCALE_ALIAS_PATH=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale:.\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.. -I. -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl -I../../../gcc/gcc/lib -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/../config -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/../../include  -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  ../../../gcc/gcc/intl/gettext.c
gcc -c -DIN_GCC -DLOCALEDIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale\" -DGNULOCALEDIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale\" -DLOCALE_ALIAS_PATH=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale:.\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.. -I. -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl -I../../../gcc/gcc/lib -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/../config -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/../../include  -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  ../../../gcc/gcc/intl/finddomain.c
gcc -c -DIN_GCC -DLOCALEDIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale\" -DGNULOCALEDIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale\" -DLOCALE_ALIAS_PATH=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale:.\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.. -I. -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl -I../../../gcc/gcc/lib -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/../config -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/../../include  -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  ../../../gcc/gcc/intl/loadmsgcat.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/c-errors.c -o c-errors.o
gcc -c -DIN_GCC -DLOCALEDIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale\" -DGNULOCALEDIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale\" -DLOCALE_ALIAS_PATH=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale:.\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.. -I. -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl -I../../../gcc/gcc/lib -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/../config -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/../../include  -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  ../../../gcc/gcc/intl/localealias.c
../../gcc/gcc/gcc.c: At top level:
../../gcc/gcc/gcc.c:1314: warning: `init_gcc_specs' defined but not used
gcc -c -DIN_GCC -DLOCALEDIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale\" -DGNULOCALEDIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale\" -DLOCALE_ALIAS_PATH=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale:.\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.. -I. -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl -I../../../gcc/gcc/lib -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/../config -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/../../include  -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  ../../../gcc/gcc/intl/textdomain.c
../../../gcc/gcc/intl/localealias.c: In function `read_alias_file':
../../../gcc/gcc/intl/localealias.c:273: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../../gcc/gcc/intl/localealias.c:280: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../../gcc/gcc/intl/localealias.c:287: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../../gcc/gcc/intl/localealias.c:296: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/c-lex.c -o c-lex.o
gcc -c -DIN_GCC -DLOCALEDIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale\" -DGNULOCALEDIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale\" -DLOCALE_ALIAS_PATH=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale:.\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.. -I. -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl -I../../../gcc/gcc/lib -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/../config -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/../../include  -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  ../../../gcc/gcc/intl/l10nflist.c
gcc -c -DIN_GCC -DLOCALEDIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale\" -DGNULOCALEDIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale\" -DLOCALE_ALIAS_PATH=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/share/locale:.\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.. -I. -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl -I../../../gcc/gcc/lib -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/../config -I../../../gcc/gcc/intl/../../include  -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  ../../../gcc/gcc/intl/explodename.c
../../../gcc/gcc/intl/l10nflist.c: In function `_nl_normalize_codeset':
../../../gcc/gcc/intl/l10nflist.c:365: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../../gcc/gcc/intl/l10nflist.c:369: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../../gcc/gcc/intl/l10nflist.c:383: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../../gcc/gcc/intl/l10nflist.c:385: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/c-pragma.c -o c-pragma.o
rm -f libintl.a
ar cru libintl.a intl-compat.o bindtextdom.o dcgettext.o dgettext.o gettext.o finddomain.o loadmsgcat.o localealias.o textdomain.o l10nflist.o explodename.o
ranlib libintl.a
gmake[3]: Leaving directory `/work/markus/GCC/build/gcc/intl'
(cd po && gmake all)
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/c-decl.c -o c-decl.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/c-typeck.c -o c-typeck.o
gmake[3]: Entering directory `/work/markus/GCC/build/gcc/po'
gmake[3]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
gmake[3]: Leaving directory `/work/markus/GCC/build/gcc/po'
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/c-convert.c -o c-convert.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/c-aux-info.c -o c-aux-info.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/c-common.c -o c-common.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/c-format.c -o c-format.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/c-semantics.c -o c-semantics.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/c-dump.c -o c-dump.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/cpplib.c -o cpplib.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/cpplex.c -o cpplex.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/cppmacro.c -o cppmacro.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/cppexp.c -o cppexp.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/cppfiles.c -o cppfiles.o
../../gcc/gcc/cppexp.c: In function `parse_number':
../../gcc/gcc/cppexp.c:191: warning: `long' switch expression not converted to `int' in ISO C
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/cpphash.c -o cpphash.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/cpperror.c -o cpperror.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/cppinit.c -o cppinit.o
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include \
  -DGCC_INCLUDE_DIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/lib/gcc-lib/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/3.1/include\" -DGPLUSPLUS_INCLUDE_DIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/lib/gcc-lib/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/3.1/include/g++\" -DGPLUSPLUS_TOOL_INCLUDE_DIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/lib/gcc-lib/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/3.1/include/g++/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00\" -DLOCAL_INCLUDE_DIR=\"/usr/local/include\" -DCROSS_INCLUDE_DIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/lib/gcc-lib/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/3.1/../../../../hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/sys-include\" -DTOOL_INCLUDE_DIR=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/lib/gcc-lib/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/3.1/../../../../hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/include\" \
  -c ../../gcc/gcc/cppdefault.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/mkdeps.c -o mkdeps.o
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include \
-DPREFIX=\"/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321\" \
  -c ../../gcc/gcc/prefix.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/mbchar.c -o mbchar.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/alias.c -o alias.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/bb-reorder.c -o bb-reorder.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/builtins.c -o builtins.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/caller-save.c -o caller-save.o
../../gcc/gcc/alias.c: In function `base_alias_check':
../../gcc/gcc/alias.c:1312: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/alias.c:1316: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/calls.c -o calls.o
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/combine.c -o combine.o
../../gcc/gcc/calls.c: In function `emit_call_1':
../../gcc/gcc/calls.c:450: warning: unused parameter `next_arg_reg'
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include -c insn-emit.c
../../gcc/gcc/calls.c: In function `initialize_argument_information':
../../gcc/gcc/calls.c:1336: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../gcc/gcc/calls.c:1336: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c: In function `find_split_point':
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:2983: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/calls.c: In function `emit_library_call_value_1':
../../gcc/gcc/calls.c:3607: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/calls.c:3607: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/calls.c:3607: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/calls.c:3633: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../gcc/gcc/calls.c:3661: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/calls.c:3661: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/calls.c:3661: warning: integer constant larger than the maximum value of an unsigned long int
../../gcc/gcc/calls.c:3739: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c: In function `combine_simplify_rtx':
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:4034: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE  -o genextract \
 genextract.o rtl.o bitmap.o ggc-none.o gensupport.o hashtab.o safe-ctype.o print-rtl.o errors.o ` case "obstack.o" in ?*) echo obstack.o ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` 
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c: In function `simplify_logical':
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:5424: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:5520: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c: In function `expand_field_assignment':
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:5775: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:5786: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c: In function `make_extraction':
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:6001: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c: In function `force_to_mode':
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:6940: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:6985: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:6997: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:7053: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:7114: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:7136: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:7185: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include -c insn-opinit.c
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include -c insn-output.c
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include -c insn-peep.c
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include -c insn-recog.c
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -o tradcpp0 \
tradcpp.o tradcif.o mkdeps.o cppdefault.o version.o intl.o obstack.o ./intl/libintl.a      ../libiberty/libiberty.a
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c: In function `num_sign_bit_copies':
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:8563: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:8695: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:8695: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:8703: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
insn-output.c: In function `output_268':
insn-output.c:1353: warning: unused variable `xoperands'
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c: In function `simplify_shift_const':
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:9180: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:9520: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:9541: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:9583: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -o xgcc gcc.o gccspec.o intl.o \
  prefix.o version.o  obstack.o ./intl/libintl.a      ../libiberty/libiberty.a
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c: In function `recog_for_combine':
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:9715: warning: pointer targets in passing arg 1 of `do_SUBST_INT' differ in signedness
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c: In function `simplify_comparison':
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:10581: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:10838: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:10914: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
../../gcc/gcc/combine.c:10927: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -o cpp gcc.o cppspec.o intl.o \
  prefix.o version.o  obstack.o ./intl/libintl.a      ../libiberty/libiberty.a
objext='.o' \
OLDCC='cc' \
LIBGCC1='libgcc1.null' \
LIB1FUNCS='_mulsi3 _udivsi3 _divsi3 _umodsi3 _modsi3 _lshrsi3 _ashrsi3 _ashlsi3 _divdf3 _muldf3 _negdf2 _adddf3 _subdf3 _fixdfsi _fixsfsi _floatsidf _floatsisf _truncdfsf2 _extendsfdf2 _addsf3 _negsf2 _subsf3 _mulsf3 _divsf3 _eqdf2 _nedf2 _gtdf2 _gedf2 _ltdf2 _ledf2 _eqsf2 _nesf2 _gtsf2 _gesf2 _ltsf2 _lesf2' \
LIB1ASMFUNCS='' \
LIB1FUNCS_EXTRA='' \
LIB2FUNCS='_muldi3 _divdi3 _moddi3 _udivdi3 _umoddi3 _negdi2 _lshrdi3 _ashldi3 _ashrdi3 _ffsdi2 _clz _udiv_w_sdiv _udivmoddi4 _cmpdi2 _ucmpdi2 _floatdidf _floatdisf _fixunsdfsi _fixunssfsi _fixunsdfdi _fixdfdi _fixunssfdi _fixsfdi _fixxfdi _fixunsxfdi _floatdixf _fixunsxfsi _fixtfdi _fixunstfdi _floatditf __gcc_bcmp _varargs __dummy _eprintf _bb _clear_cache _trampoline __main _exit _absvsi2 _absvdi2 _addvsi3 _addvdi3 _subvsi3 _subvdi3 _mulvsi3 _mulvdi3 _negvsi2 _negvdi2 _ctors' \
LIB2FUNCS_EH='_eh' \
LIB2ADD='../../gcc/gcc/frame-dwarf2.c lib2funcs.asm quadlib.c' \
FPBIT='' \
FPBIT_FUNCS='_pack_sf _unpack_sf _addsub_sf _mul_sf _div_sf _fpcmp_parts_sf _compare_sf _eq_sf _ne_sf _gt_sf _ge_sf _lt_sf _le_sf _unord_sf _si_to_sf _sf_to_si _negate_sf _make_sf _sf_to_df _thenan_sf _sf_to_usi _usi_to_sf' \
DPBIT='' \
DPBIT_FUNCS='_pack_df _unpack_df _addsub_df _mul_df _div_df _fpcmp_parts_df _compare_df _eq_df _ne_df _gt_df _ge_df _lt_df _le_df _unord_df _si_to_df _df_to_si _negate_df _make_df _df_to_sf _thenan_df _df_to_usi _usi_to_df' \
MULTILIBS=`./xgcc -B./ -B/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/bin/ -isystem /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/include --print-multi-lib` \
EXTRA_MULTILIB_PARTS='' \
SHLIB_LINK='' \
SHLIB_INSTALL='' \
SHLIB_EXT='' \
SHLIB_MULTILIB='' \
SHLIB_MKMAP='' \
SHLIB_MAPFILES='' \
SHLIB_NM_FLAGS='-pg' \
  /bin/sh mklibgcc > tmp-libgcc.mk
rm -rf libcpp.a
ar rc libcpp.a cpplib.o cpplex.o cppmacro.o cppexp.o cppfiles.o cpphash.o cpperror.o cppinit.o cppdefault.o mkdeps.o prefix.o version.o mbchar.o
ranlib libcpp.a
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include -c insn-attrtab.c
./genextract ../../gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa.md > tmp-extract.c
/bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/move-if-change tmp-extract.c insn-extract.c
touch s-extract
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -o cpp0 cppmain.o \
intl.o libcpp.a obstack.o ./intl/libintl.a      ../libiberty/libiberty.a
mv tmp-libgcc.mk libgcc.mk
./xgcc -B./ -B/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/bin/ -isystem /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/include -dumpspecs > tmp-specs
mv tmp-specs specs
if [ -f specs.ready ] ; then \
	true; \
else \
	touch specs.ready; \
fi
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include -c insn-extract.c
(MAKE="gmake"; srcdir=`cd ../../gcc/gcc/fixinc && pwd` ; \
CC="gcc"; CFLAGS="-g "; LDFLAGS=""; \
WARN_CFLAGS="-W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long"; \
export MAKE srcdir CC CFLAGS LDFLAGS WARN_CFLAGS; cd ./fixinc && \
/bin/sh ${srcdir}/mkfixinc.sh hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00 hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00)
constructing ../fixinc.sh for hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00 to run on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00
gmake TARGETS=oneprocess SHELL="/bin/sh" CC="gcc" CFLAGS="-g " LDFLAGS="" install-bin
gmake[3]: Entering directory `/work/markus/GCC/build/gcc/fixinc'
/bin/sh ../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/genfixes machname.h
Forbidden identifiers: PWB hp9000s800 hp9k8 hppa hpux unix 
gcc -c -DIN_GCC -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g   -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I. -I.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/../config -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/../../include ../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/fixincl.c
gcc -c -DIN_GCC -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g   -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I. -I.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/../config -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/../../include ../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/fixtests.c
In file included from ../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/fixincl.c:106:
../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/fixincl.x:348: warning: string length `1281' is greater than the length `509' ISO C89 compilers are required to support
../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/fixincl.x:404: warning: string length `564' is greater than the length `509' ISO C89 compilers are required to support
../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/fixincl.x:451: warning: string length `523' is greater than the length `509' ISO C89 compilers are required to support
../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/fixincl.x:502: warning: string length `762' is greater than the length `509' ISO C89 compilers are required to support
../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/fixincl.x:731: warning: string length `3439' is greater than the length `509' ISO C89 compilers are required to support
gcc -c -DIN_GCC -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g   -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I. -I.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/../config -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/../../include ../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/fixfixes.c
gcc -c -DIN_GCC -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g   -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I. -I.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/../config -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/../../include ../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/server.c
../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/fixincl.c: In function `initialize':
../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/fixincl.c:225: warning: traditional C rejects string concatenation
../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/fixincl.c:226:24: warning: macro argument "t" would be stringified with -traditional.
../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/fixincl.c:226:40: warning: macro argument "n" would be stringified with -traditional.
../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/fixincl.c:227: warning: traditional C rejects string concatenation
../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/fixincl.c: In function `process':
../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/fixincl.c:1355: warning: int format, size_t arg (arg 3)
gcc -c -DIN_GCC -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g   -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I. -I.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/../config -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/../../include ../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/procopen.c
gcc -c -DIN_GCC -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g   -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I. -I.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/../config -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/../../include ../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/gnu-regex.c
../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/gnu-regex.c:161: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
gcc -c -DIN_GCC -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g   -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I. -I.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/../config -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/../../include ../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/fixlib.c
../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/gnu-regex.c: In function `compile_range':
../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/gnu-regex.c:3052: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/gnu-regex.c:3052: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
rm -rf libbackend.a
ar rc libbackend.a alias.o bb-reorder.o bitmap.o builtins.o caller-save.o calls.o combine.o conflict.o convert.o cse.o cselib.o dbxout.o dce.o dependence.o diagnostic.o doloop.o dominance.o dwarf2asm.o dwarf2out.o dwarfout.o emit-rtl.o except.o explow.o expmed.o expr.o final.o flow.o fold-const.o function.o gcse.o genrtl.o ggc-common.o global.o graph.o haifa-sched.o hash.o ifcvt.o insn-attrtab.o insn-emit.o insn-extract.o insn-opinit.o insn-output.o insn-peep.o insn-recog.o integrate.o intl.o jump.o lcm.o lists.o local-alloc.o loop.o mbchar.o optabs.o params.o predict.o print-rtl.o print-tree.o profile.o real.o recog.o reg-stack.o regclass.o regmove.o regrename.o reload.o reload1.o reorg.o resource.o rtl.o rtlanal.o sbitmap.o sched-deps.o sched-ebb.o sched-rgn.o sched-vis.o sdbout.o sibcall.o simplify-rtx.o splay-tree.o ssa.o stmt.o stor-layout.o stringpool.o timevar.o toplev.o tree.o unroll.o varasm.o varray.o version.o xcoffout.o ggc-page.o pa.o 
gcc -DIN_GCC -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g   -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I. -I.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/.. -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/../config -I../../../gcc/gcc/fixinc/../../include  -o fixincl fixincl.o fixtests.o fixfixes.o server.o procopen.o gnu-regex.o fixlib.o ../../libiberty/libiberty.a
touch full-stamp
./fixincl -v
'fixincl version 1.1'
ranlib libbackend.a
chmod 755 ../fixinc.sh
gmake[3]: Leaving directory `/work/markus/GCC/build/gcc/fixinc'
rm -rf include; mkdir include
chmod a+rx include
(TARGET_MACHINE=hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00; srcdir=`cd ../../gcc/gcc; pwd`; \
INSTALL_ASSERT_H=install-assert-h; SHELL=/bin/sh ;\
export TARGET_MACHINE srcdir INSTALL_ASSERT_H SHELL ; \
/bin/sh ./fixinc.sh `pwd`/include /usr/include ; \
rm -f include/syslimits.h; \
if [ -f include/limits.h ]; then \
  mv include/limits.h include/syslimits.h; \
else \
  cp ../../gcc/gcc/gsyslimits.h include/syslimits.h; \
fi; \
chmod a+r include/syslimits.h)
Fixing headers into /work/markus/GCC/build/gcc/include for hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00 target
Finding directories and links to directories
 Searching /usr/include/.
 Searching /usr/include/./Mrm
 Searching /usr/include/./X11/ICE
 Searching /usr/include/./X11/SM
 Searching /usr/include/./X11/extensions
 Searching /usr/include/./Xm
 Searching /usr/include/./uil
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -o cc1 \
	c-parse.o c-lang.o c-errors.o c-lex.o c-pragma.o c-decl.o c-typeck.o c-convert.o c-aux-info.o c-common.o c-format.o c-semantics.o c-dump.o libcpp.a  main.o libbackend.a obstack.o ./intl/libintl.a      ../libiberty/libiberty.a
Making symbolic directory links
Fixing directory /usr/include into /work/markus/GCC/build/gcc/include
Applying machine_name             to X11/Xfuncs.h
Fixed:  X11/Xfuncs.h
Applying avoid_wchar_t_type       to X11/Xlib.h
echo "int xxy_us_dummy;" >tmp-dum.c
./xgcc -B./ -B/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/bin/ -isystem /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/include -S tmp-dum.c
Fixed:  X11/Xlib.h
Applying machine_name             to X11/Xpoll.h
Fixed:  X11/Xpoll.h
Applying machine_name             to X11/Xthreads.h
Fixed:  X11/Xthreads.h
Applying machine_name             to X11R6/X11/Xfuncs.h
Fixed:  X11R6/X11/Xfuncs.h
Applying avoid_wchar_t_type       to X11R6/X11/Xlib.h
Fixed:  X11R6/X11/Xlib.h
echo '/*WARNING: This file is automatically generated!*/' >tmp-under.c
if grep _xxy_us_dummy tmp-dum.s > /dev/null ; then \
  echo "int prepends_underscore = 1;" >>tmp-under.c; \
else \
  echo "int prepends_underscore = 0;" >>tmp-under.c; \
fi
/bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/move-if-change tmp-under.c underscore.c
rm -f tmp-dum.c tmp-dum.s
Applying machine_name             to X11R6/X11/Xpoll.h
touch s-under
Fixed:  X11R6/X11/Xpoll.h
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include underscore.c -o underscore.o
rm -f collect2
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -o collect2 collect2.o tlink.o hash.o intl.o underscore.o version.o obstack.o ./intl/libintl.a      ../libiberty/libiberty.a
Applying machine_name             to X11R6/X11/Xthreads.h
Fixed:  X11R6/X11/Xthreads.h
Applying avoid_bool_define        to curses.h
Applying avoid_bool_type          to curses.h
Fixed:  curses.h
Applying avoid_bool_type          to curses_colr/curses.h
Applying avoid_wchar_t_type       to curses_colr/curses.h
Fixed:  curses_colr/curses.h
Applying machine_name             to exportent.h
Fixed:  exportent.h
Applying io_quotes_use            to facetterm.h
Fixed:  facetterm.h
Applying io_quotes_use            to facetwin.h
Fixed:  facetwin.h
Applying hpux11_uint32_c          to inttypes.h
Fixed:  inttypes.h
Quoted includes in inttypes.h
Applying io_quotes_def            to machine/cpu.h
Applying sun_malloc               to malloc.h
Fixed:  malloc.h
Applying hpux8_bogus_inlines      to math.h
Applying math_huge_val_ifndef     to math.h
Fixed:  math.h
Quoted includes in math.h
Applying machine_name             to nfs/snode.h
Fixed:  nfs/snode.h
Applying sun_auth_proto           to rpc/auth.h
Fixed:  rpc/auth.h
Quoted includes in rpc/auth.h
Applying sun_auth_proto           to rpc/clnt.h
Fixed:  rpc/clnt.h
Quoted includes in rpc/clnt.h
Applying sun_auth_proto           to rpc/svc.h
Fixed:  rpc/svc.h
Quoted includes in rpc/svc.h
Applying sun_auth_proto           to rpc/xdr.h
Fixed:  rpc/xdr.h
Quoted includes in rpc/xdr.h
Cannot access starbase.p1.h from /usr/include
	error 2 (No such file or directory)
Cannot access starbase.p2.h from /usr/include
	error 2 (No such file or directory)
Applying gnu_types                to stddef.h
Fixed:  stddef.h
Applying stdio_stdarg_h           to stdio.h
Applying stdio_va_list            to stdio.h
Fixed:  stdio.h
Applying int_abort_free_and_exit  to stdlib.h
Applying sysz_stdlib_for_sun      to stdlib.h
Fixed:  stdlib.h
Applying sysv68_string            to string.h
Fixed:  string.h
Applying machine_name             to sys/3bdkcom.h
Fixed:  sys/3bdkcom.h
Applying avoid_wchar_t_type       to sys/_wchar_t.h
Fixed:  sys/_wchar_t.h
Applying io_quotes_use            to sys/fs/vx_aioctl.h
Applying io_quotes_use            to sys/fs/vx_ioctl.h
Applying io_quotes_def            to sys/dmapi/kdm_dmi.h
Applying io_quotes_def            to sys/dmapi/kdm_hsm.h
Applying hp_sysfile               to sys/file.h
Applying io_quotes_def            to sys/ioctl.h
Applying io_quotes_use            to sys/ioctl.h
Applying AAA_ki                   to sys/ki.h
Applying AAA_ki_calls             to sys/ki_calls.h
Applying AAA_ki_defs              to sys/ki_defs.h
Applying io_quotes_def            to sys/mirror.h
Applying hp_inline                to sys/spinlock.h
Fixed:  sys/spinlock.h
Quoted includes in sys/spinlock.h
Applying io_quotes_def            to sys/stropts.h
Applying AAA_time                 to sys/time.h
Applying gnu_types                to sys/types.h
Fixed:  sys/types.h
Quoted includes in sys/types.h
Applying avoid_bool_define        to term.h
Applying avoid_bool_type          to term.h
Fixed:  term.h
Cleaning up unneeded directories:
fixincludes is done
if [ "/usr/include" = "/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/sys-include" ] \
   && [ -d /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/sys-include ]; then \
  if [ -d /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/lib ] ; then true ; else mkdir /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/lib ; fi; \
  if [ -d /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/lib/gcc-lib ] ; then true ; else mkdir /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/lib/gcc-lib; fi; \
  if [ -d /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/lib/gcc-lib/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00 ] ; then true ; else mkdir /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/lib/gcc-lib/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00 ; fi; \
  if [ -d /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/lib/gcc-lib/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/3.1 ] ; then true ; else mkdir /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/lib/gcc-lib/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/3.1 ; fi; \
else true; fi
touch stmp-fixinc
if [ -d include ] ; then true; else mkdir include; chmod a+rx include; fi
for file in .. ../../gcc/gcc/ginclude/stdarg.h ../../gcc/gcc/ginclude/stddef.h ../../gcc/gcc/ginclude/varargs.h ../../gcc/gcc/ginclude/proto.h ../../gcc/gcc/ginclude/stdbool.h ../../gcc/gcc/ginclude/iso646.h  ; do \
  if [ X$file != X.. ]; then \
    realfile=`echo $file | sed -e 's|.*/\([^/]*\)$|\1|'`; \
    touch include/$realfile; \
    rm -f include/$realfile; \
    cp $file include; \
    chmod a+r include/$realfile; \
  fi; \
done
rm -f include/limits.h
cp xlimits.h include/limits.h
chmod a+r include/limits.h
rm -f include/float.h
if [ xfloat-i128.h != xMakefile.in ]; then \
  cp ../../gcc/gcc/config/float-i128.h include/float.h && \
  chmod a+r include/float.h; \
else :; fi
rm -f include/README
cp ../../gcc/gcc/README-fixinc include/README
chmod a+r include/README
touch stmp-int-hdrs
if [ -d /usr/include ]; \
then \
  CC="./xgcc -B./ -B/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/bin/ -isystem /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/include  -DIN_GCC    -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include     -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -isystem include -isystem /usr/include"; \
  export CC; \
  /bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/scan-types.sh "../../gcc/gcc" >tmp-deduced.h; \
  mv tmp-deduced.h deduced.h; \
else \
  touch deduced.h; \
fi
sed -e s/TARGET_GETGROUPS_T/gid_t/ \
  deduced.h ../../gcc/gcc/sys-protos.h > tmp-fixtmp.c
mv tmp-fixtmp.c fixtmp.c
./xgcc -B./ -B/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/bin/ -isystem /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/include fixtmp.c -w -U__SIZE_TYPE__ -U__PTRDIFF_TYPE__ -U__WCHAR_TYPE__ -E \
  | sed -e 's/	/ /g' -e 's/ *(/ (/g' -e 's/ [ ]*/ /g' -e 's/( )/()/' \
  | ./gen-protos >xsys-protos.hT
gen-protos: 1347 entries 340 collisions
mv xsys-protos.hT xsys-protos.h
rm -rf fixtmp.c
gcc -c  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include ../../gcc/gcc/fix-header.c
gcc  -DIN_GCC    -g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE  -o fix-header fix-header.o \
   scan-decls.o scan.o libcpp.a obstack.o ./intl/libintl.a      ../libiberty/libiberty.a
if [ -f fixhdr.ready ] ; then \
	true; \
else \
	touch fixhdr.ready; \
fi
if [ -f include/fixed ] ; then true; \
else \
  : This line works around a 'make' bug in BSDI 1.1.; \
  FIXPROTO_DEFINES="-D_HPUX_SOURCE -D_HIUX_SOURCE"; export FIXPROTO_DEFINES; \
  mkinstalldirs="/bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/mkinstalldirs"; \
    export mkinstalldirs; \
  if [ -d /usr/include ] ; then \
    /bin/sh ../../gcc/gcc/fixproto include include /usr/include; \
    if [ $? -eq 0 ] ; then true ; else exit 1 ; fi ; \
  else true; fi; \
  touch include/fixed; \
fi
fixproto: populating `include'
fix-header: fixing curses.h
fix-header: fixing exportent.h
fix-header: fixing X11/Xfuncs.h
(No *.h files in /work/markus/GCC/build/gcc/include/X11R6)
fix-header: fixing X11R6/X11/Xfuncs.h
fix-header: fixing errno.h
touch stmp-fixproto
gmake GCC_FOR_TARGET="./xgcc -B./ -B/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/bin/ -isystem /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/include" \
  HOST_PREFIX="" HOST_PREFIX_1="loser-" \
  AR_FOR_TARGET="` if [ -f /work/markus/GCC/build/gcc/../binutils/ar ] ; then echo /work/markus/GCC/build/gcc/../binutils/ar ; else if [ "hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00" = "hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00" ] ; then echo ar; else t='s,^,hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00-,'; echo ar | sed -e $t ; fi; fi`" \
  AR_CREATE_FOR_TARGET="` if [ -f /work/markus/GCC/build/gcc/../binutils/ar ] ; then echo /work/markus/GCC/build/gcc/../binutils/ar ; else if [ "hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00" = "hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00" ] ; then echo ar; else t='s,^,hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00-,'; echo ar | sed -e $t ; fi; fi`  rc" \
  AR_FLAGS_FOR_TARGET="" \
  OLDCC="cc" CCLIBFLAGS="-O" \
  CFLAGS="-g  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long" \
  RANLIB_FOR_TARGET="` if [ -f /work/markus/GCC/build/gcc/../binutils/ranlib ] ; then echo /work/markus/GCC/build/gcc/../binutils/ranlib ; else if [ "hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00" = "hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00" ] ; then echo ranlib; else t='s,^,hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00-,'; echo ranlib | sed -e $t ; fi; fi`" \
  RANLIB_TEST_FOR_TARGET="[ -f ` if [ -f /work/markus/GCC/build/gcc/../binutils/ranlib ] ; then echo /work/markus/GCC/build/gcc/../binutils/ranlib ; else if [ "hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00" = "hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00" ] ; then echo ranlib; else t='s,^,hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00-,'; echo ranlib | sed -e $t ; fi; fi` ] || ( [ "hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00" = "hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00" ] && [ -f /usr/bin/ranlib -o -f /bin/ranlib ] )" \
  NM_FOR_TARGET="` if [ -f /work/markus/GCC/build/gcc/../binutils/nm ] ; then echo /work/markus/GCC/build/gcc/../binutils/nm ; else if [ "hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00" = "hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00" ] ; then echo nm; else t='s,^,hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00-,'; echo nm | sed -e $t ; fi; fi`" AWK="gawk" \
  LIBGCC2_CFLAGS="-O2   -DIN_GCC    -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include  -fPIC -g1  -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED " \
  INCLUDES="-I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include" MAYBE_USE_COLLECT2="-DUSE_COLLECT2" \
  CONFIG_H="tconfig.h  insn-codes.h" MACHMODE_H="machmode.h machmode.def" \
  LIB1ASMSRC='' \
  MAKEOVERRIDES= \
  -f libgcc.mk all
gmake[3]: Entering directory `/work/markus/GCC/build/gcc'
for d in libgcc; do \
  if [ -d $d ]; then true; else mkdir $d; fi \
done
if [ -f stmp-dirs ]; then true; else touch stmp-dirs; fi
./xgcc -B./ -B/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/bin/ -isystem /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/include -O2   -DIN_GCC    -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include  -fPIC -g1  -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED  -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include -DUSE_COLLECT2 -DL_muldi3 -c ../../gcc/gcc/libgcc2.c -o libgcc/./_muldi3.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/bin/ -isystem /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/include -O2   -DIN_GCC    -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include  -fPIC -g1  -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED  -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include -DUSE_COLLECT2 -DL_divdi3 -c ../../gcc/gcc/libgcc2.c -o libgcc/./_divdi3.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/bin/ -isystem /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/include -O2   -DIN_GCC    -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include  -fPIC -g1  -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED  -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include -DUSE_COLLECT2 -DL_moddi3 -c ../../gcc/gcc/libgcc2.c -o libgcc/./_moddi3.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/bin/ -isystem /opt/FREE-SOFTWARE/gcc-20010321/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/include -O2   -DIN_GCC    -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include  -fPIC -g1  -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED  -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include -DUSE_COLLECT2 -DL_udivdi3 -c ../../gcc/gcc/libgcc2.c -o libgcc/./_udivdi3.o
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 10: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - FILE
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 11: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 12: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 17: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 18: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 19: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 20: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 21: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 22: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 23: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 24: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 25: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 26: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 27: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 28: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 29: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 30: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 31: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 32: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 33: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 34: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 35: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 36: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 37: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 38: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 39: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 40: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 41: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 42: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 43: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 44: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 45: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 46: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 47: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 48: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 49: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 50: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 51: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 52: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 53: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 54: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 55: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 56: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 57: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 58: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 59: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 60: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 61: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 62: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 63: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 64: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 65: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 66: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 67: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 68: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 69: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 70: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 71: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 72: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 73: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 74: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 75: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 76: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 77: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 78: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 79: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 80: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 81: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 82: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 83: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 84: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 85: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 86: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 87: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 88: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 89: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 90: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 91: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 92: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 93: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 94: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 95: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 96: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 97: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 98: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 99: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 100: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 101: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 102: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 103: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 104: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 105: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 106: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 107: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 108: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 109: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 110: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 111: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 112: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 113: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", line 114: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccECKlBa.s", error 2000: Exceeded maximum error count
FATAL ERROR TERMINATION
gmake[3]: *** [libgcc/./_muldi3.o] Error 1
gmake[3]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 10: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - FILE
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 11: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 12: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 17: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 18: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 19: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 20: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 21: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 22: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 23: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 24: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 25: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 26: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 27: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 28: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 29: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 30: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 31: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 32: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 33: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 34: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 35: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 36: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 37: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 38: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 39: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 40: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 41: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 42: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 43: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 44: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 45: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 46: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 47: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 48: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 49: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 50: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 51: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 52: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 53: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 54: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 55: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 56: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 57: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 58: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 59: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 60: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 61: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 62: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 63: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 64: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 65: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 66: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 67: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 68: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 69: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 70: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 71: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 72: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 73: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 74: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 75: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 76: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 77: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 78: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 79: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 80: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 81: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 82: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 83: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 84: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 85: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 86: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 87: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 88: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 89: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 90: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 91: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 92: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 93: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 94: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 95: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 96: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 97: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 98: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 99: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 100: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 101: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 102: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 103: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 104: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 105: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 106: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 107: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 108: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 109: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 110: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 111: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 112: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 113: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", line 114: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccgUUace.s", error 2000: Exceeded maximum error count
FATAL ERROR TERMINATION
gmake[3]: *** [libgcc/./_udivdi3.o] Error 1
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 10: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - FILE
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 11: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 12: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 17: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 18: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 19: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 20: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 21: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 22: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 23: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 24: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 25: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 26: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 27: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 28: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 29: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 30: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 31: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 32: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 33: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 34: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 35: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 36: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 37: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 38: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 39: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 40: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 41: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 42: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 43: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 44: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 45: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 46: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 47: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 48: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 49: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 50: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 51: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 52: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 53: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 54: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 55: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 56: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 57: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 58: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 59: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 60: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 61: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 62: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 63: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 64: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 65: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 66: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 67: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 68: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 69: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 70: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 71: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 72: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 73: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 74: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 75: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 76: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 77: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 78: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 79: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 80: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 81: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 82: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 83: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 84: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 85: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 86: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 87: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 88: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 89: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 90: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 91: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 92: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 93: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 94: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 95: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 96: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 97: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 98: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 99: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 100: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 101: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 102: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 103: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 104: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 105: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 106: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 107: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 108: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 109: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 110: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 111: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 112: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 113: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", line 114: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccDGMN7d.s", error 2000: Exceeded maximum error count
FATAL ERROR TERMINATION
gmake[3]: *** [libgcc/./_moddi3.o] Error 1
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 10: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - FILE
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 11: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 12: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 17: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 18: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 19: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 20: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 21: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 22: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 23: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 24: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 25: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 26: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 27: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 28: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
gmake[2]: *** [libgcc.a] Error 2
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 29: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 30: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 31: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 32: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 33: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/work/markus/GCC/build/gcc'
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 34: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 35: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 36: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 37: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 38: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 39: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 40: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 41: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 42: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 43: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 44: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 45: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 46: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 47: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 48: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 49: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 50: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 51: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 52: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 53: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 54: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 55: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 56: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 57: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
gmake[1]: *** [staas: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 58: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
ge1_build] Error 2
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 59: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 60: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 61: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 62: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/work/markus/GCC/build/gcc'
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 63: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 64: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 65: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 66: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 67: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 68: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 69: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 70: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 71: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 72: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 73: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 74: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 75: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 76: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 77: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 78: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 79: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 80: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 81: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 82: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 83: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 84: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
gmake: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 85: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 86: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 87: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 88: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 89: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 90: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 91: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 92: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 93: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 94: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 95: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 96: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 97: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 98: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 99: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 100: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 101: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 102: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 103: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 104: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 105: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 106: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 107: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 108: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 109: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 110: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 111: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 112: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 113: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", line 114: error 1052: Directive name not recognized - STABS
as: "/var/tmp//ccSCuhIf.s", error 2000: Exceeded maximum error count
FATAL ERROR TERMINATION

Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]