This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Irix6 bootstrap failure, intl dir depends on insn-codes.h now
- To: amylaar at redhat dot com
- Subject: Irix6 bootstrap failure, intl dir depends on insn-codes.h now
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 10:35:33 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
Hi J"orn,
When I bootstrap on Irix6, I get:
> make[3]: Entering directory `/caip/u99/ghazi/gcc-testing/build/gcc/intl'
> cc -n32 -c -DIN_GCC -DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\"
> -DGNULOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\"
> -DLOCALE_ALIAS_PATH=\"/usr/local/share/locale:.\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
> -I.. -I. -I../../../egcs-CVS20001124/gcc/intl
> -I../../../egcs-CVS20001124/gcc/lib
> -I../../../egcs-CVS20001124/gcc/intl/..
> -I../../../egcs-CVS20001124/gcc/intl/../config
> -I../../../egcs-CVS20001124/gcc/intl/../../include -g
> ../../../egcs-CVS20001124/gcc/intl/intl-compat.c
> "../tm.h", line 3: error(1005): could not open source file "insn-codes.h"
> #include "insn-codes.h"
> ^
> 1 catastrophic error detected in the compilation of
> "../../../egcs-CVS20001124/gcc/intl/intl-compat.c".
> Compilation terminated.
> make[3]: *** [intl-compat.o] Error 2
The intl stuff uses gcc's config.h, so we have to add a dependency for
insn-codes.h before we decend into the intl directory. I tried and
for some reason couldn't get it to work.
Anyway, would you please take a look? I think your recent patch
triggered this.
Thanks,
--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi Engagement Manager / Project Services
ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu Qwest Internet Solutions