This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Your change to wchar_t
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: Your change to wchar_t
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 15:29:42 -0800
- CC: echristo at redhat dot com, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20001111132301B.mitchell@codesourcery.com>
> I will try to get the test-suite failures and the fixincludes change
> done ASAP, but in future we need to be more careful.
>
Thanks for getting that patch done. I was about halfway through when
you checked in yours ;) The "wonders" of fixincludes indeed. :)
I think that getting the c++ compiler as close to full compliance as
soon as possible will help "compatability" complaints in the future as
wrong code that worked before is found to be illegal.
Thanks again.
-eric