This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

Re: c++ library bug report



brent verner <brent@rcfile.org>:
> On 11 Aug 2000 at 14:40 (-0700), Forest Wilkinson wrote:
> | Where should I report a bug in the C++ library that is distributed with
> | gcc?
>
> If the bug report is against libstdc++-v3, send email to 
> libstdc++@sources.redhat.com. If you have any problems with sending the
> email (becuase/if you're not subscribed),

Last I heard, the list didn't require a subscription before sending to it.
Has that changed?  (If it has, I need to update one of the -v3 web pages.)


Tnx,
Phil


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]