This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

Error when compile kernel 2.4.0 with gcc


hi my name is Jesus Delgado:


    I have the problems when compile kernel 2.4.0 test5 o recompile
kernel 2.2.16

    this is error:

linux]# make bzImage
gcc -D__KERNEL__ -I/usr/src/linux/include -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2
-fomit-frame-pointer -pipe  -mpreferred-stack-boundary=2 -march=k6
-fno-strict-aliasing  -DUTS_MACHINE='"i386"' -c -o init/version.o
init/version.c
make CFLAGS="-D__KERNEL__ -I/usr/src/linux/include -Wall
-Wstrict-prototypes -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe
-mpreferred-stack-boundary=2 -march=k6 -fno-strict-aliasing " -C  kernel

make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/linux/kernel'
make all_targets
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/linux/kernel'
gcc -D__KERNEL__ -I/usr/src/linux/include -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2
-fomit-frame-pointer -pipe  -mpreferred-stack-boundary=2 -march=k6
-fno-strict-aliasing    -DEXPORT_SYMTAB -c signal.c
gcc: Internal error: Segmentation fault (program cc1)
Please submit a full bug report.
See <URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html> for instructions.
make[2]: *** [signal.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux/kernel'
make[1]: *** [first_rule] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux/kernel'
make: *** [_dir_kernel] Error 2


Help me please

my laptop :

RedHat 6.2 and Redhat 7.0  test is the same error when compile kernel o
signal 11
hardisk  7.0 Gb
Ram  192Mb
Space free 3Gb
swap 192mb



Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]