This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

Array of member function pointers with typedef


Hi
I'm currently learning C++ with a book I bought and when I tried an 
exercice, I got an 'Internal compiler error'. The exercice demonstrated me 
how to to store member function  addresses in an array of pointers.

exemple:

typedef void (Dog::*PDF)() const;

PDF DogFunctions[MaxFuncs] =
		      { &Dog::Speak,
			&Dog::Move,
			&Dog::Eat };




Compiler: GCC-2.952 with DJGPP-2.02

System:   Pentium II 300 MHz, 64 MB RAM, MS Windows 98 2nd Edition (French), 
Diamond Viper 550 video card

Options I passed in the compiler: gxx -o test.exe tutorial.cpp
________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com

source.zip


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]