This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Internal compiler error in `output_die'
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Internal compiler error in `output_die'
- From: Daniel Heiserer <Daniel dot Heiserer at bmw dot de>
- Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 15:28:19 +0100
- CC: bug-gcc at gnu dot org, "help-octave at bevo dot che dot wisc dot edu" <help-octave at bevo dot che dot wisc dot edu>
- Organization: BMW AG
Hi,
I tried to compile octave-2.0.16 http://www.che.wisc.edu/octave/ with
> g++ --version
2.95.2
on a
> uname -a
IRIX64 6.5 IP27
Machine.
Octave can be obtained from:
------------------------------------------------
c++ -c -I. -I.. -I../liboctave -I../src -I../libcruft/misc -I../glob
-I../glob -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions
-fno-implicit-templates -g -O2 -Wall sighandlers.cc
sighandlers.cc:649: Internal compiler error in `output_die', at
dwarf2out.c:5426
Please submit a full bug report.
See <URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/faq.html#bugreport> for
instructions.
gmake[2]: *** [sighandlers.o] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory
`/net/GNU/usr/src/packages/BUILD/octave-2.0.16/src'
gmake[1]: *** [src] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/net/GNU/usr/src/packages/BUILD/octave-2.0.16'
gmake: *** [all] Error 2
< 13:12:40 16.Mar.2000 ttyq0
q127038@caefs1:/net/GNU/usr/src/packages/BUILD/octave-2.0.16 >
Thanks for your help.
--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Daniel Heiserer
-----
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dipl.-Phys. Daniel Heiserer, BMW AG, Knorrstrasse 147, 80788 Muenchen
Abteilung EK-20
Tel.: 089-382-21187, Fax.: 089-382-42820
mailto:daniel.heiserer@bmw.de