This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Internal error when compiling BigWig on Alpha/Digital Unix
- To: Alexandre Oliva <oliva at lsd dot ic dot unicamp dot br>
- Subject: Re: Internal error when compiling BigWig on Alpha/Digital Unix
- From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer at pasteur dot fr>
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 10:29:15 +0100
- cc: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer at pasteur dot fr>, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, bigwig at brics dot dk
On Sat 10 March 2000, at 13 h 21, the keyboard of Alexandre Oliva
<oliva@lsd.ic.unicamp.br> wrote:
> It often does, but I agree it takes a lot of time to reduce a testcase
> to such a small program. Nevertheless, I didn't ask you to post a
> 10-lines program, I just asked for the preprocessed sources.
I had to tinker it a bit after the preprocessing pass but here it is.
wallis:~/tmp> g++ -O3 -c code-PREPROCESSED.cpp
code-PREPROCESSED.cpp: In method `void Code::error(String)':
code-PREPROCESSED.cpp:7367: Internal compiler error.
code-PREPROCESSED.cpp:7367: Please submit a full bug report.
code-PREPROCESSED.cpp:7367: See <URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/faq.html#bugreport> for instructions.
wallis:~/tmp> g++ -O0 -c code-PREPROCESSED.cpp
wallis:~/tmp> g++ --version
2.95.2
wallis:~/tmp> uname -a
OSF1 wallis.pasteur.fr V4.0 1229 alpha
wallis:~/tmp> sizer -v
Digital UNIX V4.0F (Rev. 1229); Fri Nov 12 12:14:47 MET 1999
code-PREPROCESSED.cpp.gz