This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bug
- To: Martin v Loewis <martin at loewis dot home dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Subject: Re: bug
- From: Michael Long <mlong at infoave dot net>
- Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 11:13:36 -0500
- cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
I sent it to the gcc bugs address I am pretty sure. I could resend if you
want.
Essentially, it won't compile on Compaq TruUNIX 5.0...the successor to
Digital Unix 4.0f. I am sure its 100% reproducable on any 5.0 system as it
does it on several of mine, and if you don't have access I could probably
give you access or you can go and use compaq's system at
http://www.testdrive.compaq.com/tru64/index.shtml
The issue here is that compaq put in a new ansi-compliant c installer for
5.0, and thus stuff that worked in 4.0f won't compile under 5.0 without
modifications
--On Tuesday, March 07, 2000 8:55 PM +0100 Martin v Loewis
<martin@loewis.home.cs.tu-berlin.de> wrote:
>> I submitted a bug report about gcc not compiling on compaq truunix
>> 5.0. Did anyone receive this?
>
> I could not find it in the archives at
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/, but you may want to check for
> yourself.
>
> Regards,
> Martin
Michael Long
Systems Analyst
Info Avenue Internet Services, LLC