This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Sunos4 bootstrap failure, bug in cpp's implicit extern "C" marking
- To: zack at wolery dot cumb dot org
- Subject: Re: Sunos4 bootstrap failure, bug in cpp's implicit extern "C" marking
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 10:47:16 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: egcs-bugs at egcs dot cygnus dot com, oliva at lsd dot ic dot unicamp dot br
> From: Zack Weinberg <zack@wolery.cumb.org>
>
> On Thu, Mar 02, 2000 at 12:53:36PM -0500, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> >
> > BTW, how are you doing on the implicit extern "C" problem?
>
> Should be fixed by the patchset I just committed. Please test - I
> can't do it myself.
> zw
At the moment I'm having unrelated problems on my sunos4 box that
prevents a full bootstrap. However I do think the implicit extern "C"
problem is fixed, I managed to verify that .i files created with gcc
from stage2 does the right thing with system headers.
Alexandre, you mentioned the same issue arose on aix4.1.5 and Irix5.2.
Are your bootstraps on these platforms okay now?
--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi Engagement Manager / Project Services
ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu Qwest Internet Solutions