This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

Re: "const double" variable in 20000214 snapshot (Linux/Intel) with -O1


On Feb 22, 2000, Paul Kimoto <kimoto@lightlink.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 15, 2000 at 02:02:39PM -0500, I wrote:
>> I am trying the 20000214 snapshot on Linux/Intel (Debian potato, i586).
>> The appended code doesn't pass the right value of x to p() when I compile
>> with "-O1".  It does the right thing if the variable x is not "const".

> I still see this problem in the 20000221 snapshot (even with 
> "-O1 -fno-defer-pop -fno-thread-jumps").

Yup, no need to re-report a problem, unless somebody told you it was
supposed to have been fixed.

-- 
Alexandre Oliva     http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/     Enjoy Guaranį
Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company        aoliva@{redhat, cygnus}.com
Free Software Developer and Evangelist    CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp
oliva@{lsd.ic.unicamp.br, gnu.org}   Write to mailing lists, not to me


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]