This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

compiling libstdc++ with egcs fails (internal error)


Greetings,

I wonder if you can have a look at this ... I am no
C++ programmer, I need libstdc++.so for the "Mozilla Milestone"
binaries, everything else is running smoothly with the egcs-c++

these informations are not included in the logfiles:

- version of libc: 2.1.2
- version of GNU make: 3.77

all other information should be included in the logfiles attached
(bzipped):

- "session"       copy'n'paste from the shell commands typed in
                  including version information from the compilers 
                  used
- "configure.log" complete output from configure script (no errors,
                  remains unchanged from a previous run)
- "make.log"      complete output from running GNU make
                  until it fails

Rock on,
Tilman Kranz <tilman.kranz@urz.uni-heidelberg.de>
__
this part of the mail is still under construction
BZh91AY&SYëéÆ8e[€Ikÿc
?¯ßÀ@ÃC!¦MÄ4ÓF†Œ0ÐÈi“@1
4Ñ¡£42dÐCM4hhÀªBSð”ýF)“¨ÚFmSõOÎí§u”ŸÓVÛeoìWLÿ‹ÔR]°l�V¬V„ ¦	¤J#MÜì{K«ÌóHѯÇcå{Ëu�Lžç%©Ÿ¥J*G''Êõ}’šGd˜$IcŒ‘«Ùà›(F�¤Š¢ë`šþïXNÛ/*GÇwaûd§ÝkƒvLÖ7}*}ÓO¢Æ¨ñsQŒ#‡Àê£TüKEë—¥"i½3Hµä“TÝY–ÉI4QÉšÄ4\ÉbÔó÷ƒ<«QZ×KŸñw$S…	¾œc€

configure.log.bz2

make.log.bz2


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]