This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GNU C (-5200 COLDFire)
- To: jfd at mavericknetworks dot com
- Subject: Re: GNU C (-5200 COLDFire)
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 21:56:06 -0600
- cc: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>, Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <35E48775.B539D0F4@area51.mavericknetworks.com>you write:
> I must have made a mistake. This is the process I used to compile the
> m68k support on Solaris for a -5200 backend ..
Look in your <objdir>/m68k-coff/libf2c for a file called config.log.
Presumably there'll be an error somewhere in it indicating what went