This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: --without-local-prefix Does Not Work
- To: Vin Shelton <acs at alumni dot princeton dot edu>
- Subject: Re: --without-local-prefix Does Not Work
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 21:09:58 -0600
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199808162235.SAA03053@spacely.icd.teradyne.com>you write:
> The configure option '--without-local-prefix' has not worked in either
> of the 2 most recent snapshots, 08/03 or 08/16. It worked successfully
> on the 07/27 snapshot. The gcc/Makefile generated from these snapshots
> contains the following line:
The -local-prefix options are meant to be passed a pathname. They are
not yes/no options.