This is the mail archive of the
fortran@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: Done
- From: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- To: sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 01:04:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: Done
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170520060656.GA29153@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Hi Steve,
After 15 years, it is time. It's been a long strange trip.
Well, as I wrote in private e-mail already, it's been fun working with you.
One issue with working in such a widely-dispersed team is that people
usually don't get to know each other personally. I have met Paul
in London in 2011 (that long ago already?).
I sometimes come to the US for business, but that is to the Houston
region, which is far from where Steve and Jerry live.
So, if you ever happen to be in the vicinity of Cologne (any of you),
drop by.
Regards
Thomas