This is the mail archive of the fortran@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: real128 cmplx ATAN, ATANH - quality of implementation?


On Fri, Feb 03, 2017 at 03:40:12PM -0800, Steve Kargl wrote:
> 
> But, seriously, thanks for the input Dan.  I'll defer to FX
> here as I'm changing code he wrote.  In particular, if the
> routine does not find a suitable real kind type value, it 
> will then return -1 or -2.  I don't know what -2 is signalling
> to the compiler.   

After reading the F2008 standard, I now know what -2 means.  I
think gfortran will never return -2, but I've left the code that
checks for it.  I'll submit a patch later tonight.

-- 
Steve
20170204 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYfs-eS0fBM
20161221 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbCHE-hONow


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]