This is the mail archive of the
fortran@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: Possible patch for fortran/57910
- From: Louis Krupp <louis dot krupp at zoho dot com>
- To: "Dominique d'Humières" <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>
- Cc: "" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gcc-patches List" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2016 10:35:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: Possible patch for fortran/57910
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <0769C501-8074-4CCA-9AF9-C53747A61A96@lps.ens.fr>
Dominique,
Vous avez raison. I attached the wrong patch. I've resent the message with the correct patch.
I tried to make pr69955.f90 run only on 64-bit Linux:
! { dg-do run { target x86_64-*-linux* } }
I'm not sure there's a portable way to query virtual memory usage, and testing this on one platform seemed to be better than nothing.
Did I get the target wrong? Or do I need to figure out how to make this work on Darwin?
Louis
---- On Thu, 06 Oct 2016 10:04:36 -0700 Dominique d'Humières <dominiq@lps.ens.fr> wrote ----
> Dear Louis,
>
> > PR fortran/57910
> > * trans-expr.c (gfc_add_interface_mapping): Don't try to
> > dereference call-by-value scalar argument.
> >
> > The patch seems to work without breaking other tests.
> From the patch, I think the PR number is wrong and should be 69955.
>
> The test fails on darwin with
>
> At line 71 of file /opt/gcc/work/gcc/testsuite/gfortran.dg/pr69955.f90 (unit = 21)
> Fortran runtime error: Cannot open file '/proc/974/statm': No such file or directory
>
> Thanks for working on this issue,
>
> Dominique
>
>