This is the mail archive of the
fortran@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: Ping! Re: [PATCH, Fortran] PR71523 - Static variables given automatic initializers with -finit-* and -fmax-stack-var-size
- From: Fritz Reese <fritzoreese at gmail dot com>
- To: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at charter dot net>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 10:03:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: Ping! Re: [PATCH, Fortran] PR71523 - Static variables given automatic initializers with -finit-* and -fmax-stack-var-size
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAE4aFAkn-2UUgUXMj2w7GO+UyAyK5XTeJcojykV2BppEjwYLMw@mail.gmail.com> <5f2faf91-ea2d-b519-b861-7d30fb9bc8ac@charter.net>
Thank you!
---
Fritz Reese
On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 11:54 AM, Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle@charter.net> wrote:
> On 07/15/2016 01:32 PM, Fritz Reese wrote:
>>
>> https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2016-06/msg00032.html
>>
>> I have plenty more DEC extension patches ready to submit but I've been
>> waiting on this one to get integrated to avoid bit rot. I'd like to
>> get my DEC patches through before stage 1 closes up for gcc 7 (in
>> about a month, right?). Can someone review/commit this (and the other
>> DEC extensions when they come up) please?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> ---
>> Fritz Reese
>>
>>
>
> This patch approved. I will commit this one and help with the others.
>
> Jerry
>