This is the mail archive of the fortran@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Inheritance across modules


Hi,

I'm trying to build some code where I have a custom type defined in a
module (file1) and I'm trying to subclass that so I can override one
of the procedures in it in a second file (file2).  If someone could
provide me with an example of this, I'd really appreciate it.  I'm a
C++ guy who is moving over to Fortran and I'm really digging it so
far.  I just have failed my Google-Fu test on this particular aspect.

Much appreciate from the n00b!

Thanks,
Bryan


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]