This is the mail archive of the
fortran@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: openMP workshare problem with sum
- From: Hans van Schoot <vanschoot at scm dot com>
- To: Harald Anlauf <anlauf at gmx dot de>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 09:42:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: openMP workshare problem with sum
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56899646 dot 1080800 at gmx dot de>
Dear Harald,
thanks for the reply and filing the bug report.
I'll keep an eye on it and add more info if I encounter any.
Best,
Hans
On 03-01-16 22:44, Harald Anlauf wrote:
> Hans,
>
> as nobody appeared to reply (openly) to your mail
>
> https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2015-12/msg00112.html
>
> I filed a report into bugzilla:
>
> https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=69128
>
> Feel free to add further information there.
>
> Cheers,
> Harald