This is the mail archive of the fortran@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: [GOMP4, OpenACC] Fixed-form Fortran code failing to parse


Hi!

On Wed, 02 Jul 2014 14:53:19 +0200, I wrote:
> I understand the attached fixed.f to be well-formed fixed-form Fortran
> code, but it fails to parse in OpenACC mode:

The legacy of Fortran ;-) strikes again:

    $ gcc/xgcc -Bgcc/ -Bx86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/lib{gomp,gfortran}/ -Bx86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/lib{gomp,gfortran}/.libs -Ix86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/lib{gomp,gfortran} -I../source/lib{gomp,gfortran} -Lx86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/lib{gomp,gfortran}/.libs -Wl,-rpath,"$PWD"/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/lib{gomp,gfortran}/.libs ../../fixed-3.f -fopenacc -c
    ../../fixed-3.f:7.6:
    
    *$ACC END PARALLEL                                                      
          1
    Error: Unclassifiable OpenACC directive at (1)

..., and again:

    $ gcc/xgcc -Bgcc/ -Bx86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/lib{gomp,gfortran}/ -Bx86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/lib{gomp,gfortran}/.libs -Ix86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/lib{gomp,gfortran} -I../source/lib{gomp,gfortran} -Lx86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/lib{gomp,gfortran}/.libs -Wl,-rpath,"$PWD"/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/lib{gomp,gfortran}/.libs ../../fixed-4.f -fopenacc -c
    ../../fixed-4.f:3.6:
    
    *$ACC PARALLEL                                                          
          1
    Error: Unclassifiable OpenACC directive at (1)

The corresponding OpenMP examples parse fine.


> We should then also be adding some test coverage for fixed-form mode in
> gcc/testsuite/gfortran.dg/goacc/.


GrÃÃe,
 Thomas


      IMPLICIT NONE

      INTEGER DEV

!$ACC PARALLEL
      DEV = 0
!$ACC END PARALLEL

!$ACC PARALLEL
      DEV = 0
!$ACC END PARALLEL

      END
      IMPLICIT NONE

!$ACC PARALLEL
!$ACC END PARALLEL

      END
      IMPLICIT NONE

      INTEGER DEV

!$OMP PARALLEL
      DEV = 0
!$OMP END PARALLEL

!$OMP PARALLEL
      DEV = 0
!$OMP END PARALLEL

      END
      IMPLICIT NONE

!$OMP PARALLEL
!$OMP END PARALLEL

      END

Attachment: pgpn4iQu81zeA.pgp
Description: PGP signature


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]