Re: LCD benchmark updated to use omp simd

Tim Prince wrote:
I pushed my latest version of netlib vectors benchmark to
github.com/tprince/lcd tested on gfortran 4.9 (which skips Fortran omp simd) and fortran-dev, and on intel 14.0 and 15.0 (windows and linux/mic) There is a paper there too (docx file). You may compare gfortran/gcc/g++ and, for Intel, also Cilk(tm) Plus, all using same Fortran driver. Relevant cases use as much combined omp parallel and simd vectorization as possible (more so in ifort).

I assume that you didn't use Cilk™Plus with GCC as cilk_for is not yet implemented?*

What do you mean by "more so in ifort" in this regard?

Tobias

* See patch from 25 February, not reviewed during Stage 4 but also not yet resurrected by Intel after Stage 1 has begun.