This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: RFC: DWARF debug tags for gfortran's OOP implementation
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: Michael Eager <eager at eagerm dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 12:36:41 -0600
- Subject: Re: RFC: DWARF debug tags for gfortran's OOP implementation
- References: <4E08C03C.email@example.com> <4E09E34C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4E0A0809.email@example.com>
>>>>> "Tobias" == Tobias Burnus <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Tobias> The DWARF spec does not really tell the implications of the
Tobias> accessibility tags, which makes it a tad more difficult to
Tobias> understand what should be done.
That is ok -- the DWARF consumer will see that the CU is Fortran, and
will know to apply Fortran semantics.