This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: Original commit history for gfortran
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot org>
- To: Christopher Bergström <cbergstrom at pathscale dot com>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 12:12:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: Original commit history for gfortran
- References: <BANLkTimrZXPxrY-oE9D04ucDOfk4_YrqvQ@mail.gmail.com>
On 06/18/2011 05:05 AM, Christopher Bergström wrote:
We're in the process of considering contributing to gfortran for a
special project, but when we started to vet the codebase we hit a bump
in lack of commit history.
Additional information is here:
The above gives you the history after the split from the g95 project:
in January 2003.
Toon Moene - e-mail: email@example.com - phone: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
At home: http://moene.org/~toon/; weather: http://moene.org/~hirlam/
Progress of GNU Fortran: http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GFortran#news