This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: [patch, fortran] Some more TRIM optimizations
- From: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- To: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 19:08:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] Some more TRIM optimizations
- References: <4DEBEE60.email@example.com> <4DED2982.firstname.lastname@example.org>
the attached patch extends removing trailing TRIMs in assignments for
cases like a // trim(b). Regression-tested. OK for trunk?
This time with the test case corrected (cleanup of the *.original file)
and a more meaningful Subject line.
Ping ** 0.5714
Full patch can be found at