Re: First Patch

Hi Daniel,

I looked into this. The root issue is that my text editor was indenting
with three spaces after an open { bracket, so actually a lot of lines
were wrongly indented by 1 or 2 spaces. I just fixed my editor and fixed
the lines.

Personally, I use emacs with default settings for hacking on gfortran. Of course, that's not everybody's taste, but at least the default settings for C identation match the GNU coding style (not surprising, since emacs is also a GNU program :-)

Oh, and welcome aboard!  The learning curve is a bit steep in the
beginning, but soon things will get much easier - been there, done
that.

Thomas