This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: gfortran for windows
- From: Axel Freyn <axel-freyn at gmx dot de>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 17:35:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: gfortran for windows
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, Jun 04, 2011 at 09:11:05AM -0600, Linda Lawrie wrote:
> Your link to the gfortran for windows installer from:
> is broken.
> How can I get gfortran installed on Windows -- none of the websites seem
> to be helping.
I think the new link to this file is:
(however, probably the version dates from 2009.)
Another possibility might be to use cygwin
(http://sourceware.org/cygwin/) or mingw (http://www.mingw.org/) which
both include also gfortran.