non-free Fortran testsuites

   Does anyone here have access to any of the non-free Fortran 95 testsuites
like the Fortran Test Suite 1.1 from www.fortran.com or the Shape95 testsuite?
While building xplor-nih and cns_solve with current gcc trunk, I ran into a
number of fortran files which were miscompiled with -fwhole-file. Unfortunately
these will be quite hard to use to create a testcase. Most seem to involve problems
with the function inlining at -O3 that the default -fwhole-file now allows.
   I would suspect that these issues might exist in testsuites larger than
just pb05. It would be a great idea if someone with access to one of the
non-free Fortran testsuites could do a few runs with gcc trunk and gcc 4.5.2
at -O2 and -O3 to look for new failures.
         Jack