Re: [Bug fortran/41613] ICE for gfortran.dg/dynamic_dispatch_*.f03 on powerpc-apple-darwin

Hi Dominique,

> ------- Comment #4 from dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr ?2009-10-07 09:45 -------
> The fix in revision 152513 has been regtested without regression. Closing as
> fixed.

Thanks for that.  It does raise the question as to why the
gfc_copy_expr is not setting this field approriately.

I have cc'd Daniel, although it might well be a wider problem than the
value.compcall fields.  gfc_copy_expr calls gfc_get_expr, whch uses
XCNEW.  Therefore, I cannot see why we need to reset any of the
fields, unless (i) the systems concerned have an iffy implementation
of XCNEW; or (ii) something occurs in resolve_compcall that sets the
flag at an intermediate stage.

Cheers

Paul