Re: [Patch, fortran] First steps to array descriptor reform

Dear Tobias,

>> Can you also update the ChangeLog? Thanks.

I was working from a tree with bits and pieces of -fwhole-file. I
committed a list of specific files and forgot the ChangeLog, which was
correctly updated.

Thanks for spotting that and putting it right!

As for the descriptor, it is perhaps time to discuss that. In the
first instance I was only going to change the dimension structure and
the offset but the rest will come shortly after.  I am open to
suggestions, as long as size, type, rank and flags field are included.

Paul