Re: About writing a file

2008/11/24 Samuele Zampini <lelelele85@libero.it>:
> Hi,
>
> I am writing to know something about writing a text file...
> In fact I know how I can get an output like
>
> 10, 20, 30
> 23, 40, 23
> 65, 1, 2
>
> (i.e.       WRITE (20,*) '% markertype = 2'
>      DO i = 1, SIZE(xx)
>         WRITE (20,1000) xx(i), uu(i), p(i)
>      ENDDO)
>
> But I wanna get something like
>
> 10 20 30
> 23 40 23
> 65 1 2
>
> How should I change my .f90?
>
> Thanks for help,
> Samuele.

Samuele,

this newsgroup is about gfortran, the GCC Fortran compiler, while your
questions looks to me like a general Fortran question.
You are much more likely to get an answer by first reading a Fortran
book of your choice, and if that does not solve your problem, by
posting your question to the comp.lang.fortran newsgroup.

Dennis