This is the mail archive of the fortran@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Cleaning up #include's in libgfortran


Hi all,

Attached patch cleans libgfortran #include's by:
  * not including "config.h" when "libgfortran.h" is included;
"libgfortran.h" already includes "config.h"
  * removing "#ifdef HAVE_STRING_H" protections before #includ'ing
<string.h>: half of the places where <string.h> currently don't have
protection, and noone complained
  * moving the "libgfortran.h" includes before the system headers #include's
  * removing #include's of <stdio.h>, because it's already included in
libgfortran.h

This patch was bootstrapped and regtested on x86_64-linux. This is
more a notice and call for comments, I intend to commit this (along
with boring ChangeLog entries and updating copyright years on each
files touched) in a few days, unless someone complains: so, if you
think there's something else I should do there while I'm at it, please
say so!

FX

Attachment: includes.diff
Description: Binary data


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]