This is the mail archive of the
fortran@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: ABSTRACT interfaces + PROCEDURE declarations
- From: "Janus Weil" <jaydub66 at googlemail dot com>
- To: "Tobias Burnus" <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: "Tobias Schlüter" <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>, "Paul Thomas" <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>, "Francois Xavier Coudert" <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>, "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 13:15:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: ABSTRACT interfaces + PROCEDURE declarations
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=buouC5SNNC2FBS0b7QwAvV8VgkfkMHlUe/cgQi4q4hj2jHHBqM8qk3LLtgI6nfi7p3IxWpFo2apzCI04j622hzAdswOi/zt4YuZ4XYr+bmiUERWocbokSR7ctiyc4Jsi8PiL2OQmDJSpCYREWa5AqeAx4snqADj1m0D4dOx92oQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=JUalsm4CzpNxed40v8TamoXwpdG0F36bGxTPocWuPzkK253/kSVPjKZvzcq65olUgM9kqxIRSsnBou0KhVxvOBs0XtQynivHOvv2J4oyVxh0yhdOqwCH1+uiL+Ls6aVGdJ7LC07SbBdWaMbSWAj7Z7TncCydcpMtgeXZ7+3n67I=
- References: <854832d40708150758y52b93dean2cf7c0c9e18978be@mail.gmail.com> <46C3292F.2070304@net-b.de> <854832d40708161226u2448b5afjd8bb25ada2b0eda3@mail.gmail.com> <46C5D4D3.6000108@net-b.de>
2007/8/17, Tobias Burnus <burnus@net-b.de>:
>
> Additionally, I find the error message unclear:
> Error: ABSTRACT INTERFACE at (1) may not be BIND(C) with name 'three_'
> I read it as if either something is wrong with "three_" or with "BIND(C)".
>
> How about the attached patch?
Errr ... there is no patch. I guess you just forgot to attach it?!?