This is the mail archive of the
fortran@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR32962 - b = conjg(transpose(a)) is erroneous if b is an allocatable array
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 19:52:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR32962 - b = conjg(transpose(a)) is erroneous if b is an allocatable array
- References: <46BEF200.4010705@wanadoo.fr> <46C00FD1.6050001@net-b.de>
Tobias,
Paul Thomas wrote:
Regtested on amd64/Cygwin_NT - OK for trunk?
I wonder whether it makes sense to backport it given that this is a
nasty wrong-code bug and the change is very localized; however, on the
basis that it is not a regression, I do not mind if we don't.
I'd prefer not to but.... well, I'll check out the state of my gcc-4.2
tree :-)
What does everybody else think?
Paul