This is the mail archive of the
fortran@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
[gfortran,committed] Character length backend_decl could be given wrong type
- From: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches list <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 22:44:38 +0100
- Subject: [gfortran,committed] Character length backend_decl could be given wrong type
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:mime-version:to:message-id:content-type:from:subject:date:x-mailer; b=I1JkArA5vBns9RvSy87vuIBMBjQRbZujH+MhdZIAONpEBb+Tq8djm27auwvZdd2wTXGCSZmJyyBeaXfnYE3oJTCeZw+lfQQaP8Kkqe98CYOtIk6WuqscEELnzEJ34+ySD137Uu95Y+bDbe8dq4QtFeHRFOB9PfuyefO3vDWT5Ts=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:mime-version:to:message-id:content-type:from:subject:date:x-mailer; b=VVY6+qKpZ17I2dRd6ce/jcJsoyiDAhrgFzmntBiPkrrVMe9iDtL2muj/EhKQGI0FTkDSu+yhdgW8jqV9tbBQ1yKI9U4xzHou5phGT1V3ptW5yZJoT1+mq3eurAGG9IrJcJ8kqXbz0BN5Gls4eAjvraAL3iQjsfxChd1fl2RLOtw=
This patch fixes a case of character length backend_decl being given
a type different than gfc_charlen_type_node, which I fixed by using
the already existing gfc_conv_const_charlen() function. I also found
another one, not yet exposed to my knowledge, in gfc_conv_aliased_arg
(). I also took the liberty to change the return value of
_gfortran_compare_string from an integer(kind=4) into a plain C int.
Committed as obvious after bootstrap and regtesting on x86_64-linux.
FX
Attachment:
foo.diff
Description: Binary data